Browns are looking for a WR

Kiwibrown

On 8/27/2017 at 4:53 PM, Kiwibrown said:

Who is out there and what is their price?

In the forum we have suggested Landry, Dorsett and Hurns. 

We have got Brock and draft capital. 

go. 

No one wants Brock, he isn't worth crap. We are going to have to draft a WR at some point, oh yeah, we trade Juli0 Jones for a lot of useless picks, just like we traded Wentz away.

The Chargers and Seahawks apparently are shopping Dontrelle Inman and Jermaine Kearse. I think Kearse in particular could be a very solid fit for the Browns. They are also apparently shopping Jeremy Lane at corner, which may help the Browns out as well, though I think that he has largely struggled with injuries and play recently? 

2 hours ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

i don't know much about him. Would he be a good number 2/3?

I mentioned it in the post above yours that he was being shopped, and yes, I do think that would be a good fit for you guys. 

On 8/28/2017 at 10:53 PM, Thomas5737 said:

Yeah it appears that way. That is about as frustrated as I get as a fan with players. I'd rather have 11 guys who suck and give effort than 11 good but lazy players, just from the frustration that it brings me as a fan. Either Britt or Caleb Brantley have to give more effort or one has to go, I can't handle it. (I'm just going by Brantley's college days I honestly haven't noticed him much this preseason).

"Effort without talent is a depressing situation... but talent without effort is a tragedy." - Mike Ditka

Although I have always disagreed to a degree. I find effort without talent to be really inspiring sometimes.

1 hour ago, Forge said:

I mentioned it in the post above yours that he was being shopped, and yes, I do think that would be a good fit for you guys. 

Right now Kearse is the WR4 in Seattle. He is behind Baldwin, Lockett, and Richardson. Lockett is coming off injury and Richardson is injury prone. That doesn't shine too good a light on Kearse if he can't beat those guys. He would be a serviceable WR3, but nothing special. I think he was one of the most penalized WR last season for offensive pass interference. 

Archived