Browns are looking for a WR

Kiwibrown

1 minute ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

The first rounder, Coleman looks good.

The 4th rounder, Ricardo Louis, looks like a developmental depth guy with special teams upside.

The other two were 5th rounders. The Eagles miss on 5th rounders too, right?

Yeah but to me, if Coleman doesn't turn out to be a stud then that draft was a failure. 

Just an okay starter and a 3rd or 4th WR with 4 picks and one being in the first is kind of weak. If you go into a draft with a ton of holes but say I'm going to focus a lot of attention on one position, you would think that the one position focused on would now be considered a team strength.

2 minutes ago, MemphisEagles said:

Yeah but to me, if Coleman doesn't turn out to be a stud then that draft was a failure. 

Just an okay starter and a 3rd or 4th WR with 4 picks and one being in the first is kind of weak. If you go into a draft with a ton of holes but say I'm going to focus a lot of attention on one position, you would think that the one position focused on would now be considered a team strength.

Seems like a pretty myopic view, but ok. 

And when did Coleman become "just an ok starter"?  Dude's starting his second season.  He may be an absolute nothing or the best WR in the league in 3 years, we know very little for sure about him at this point.

The bottom line is good GM's hit on 50% of their picks, this isn't Madden.

If these guys were all top 75 picks I'd agree with you, but we're talking about day 3 picks.

Why do the Browns need a WR?

Because they are now realizing what the Tennessee Titans and the Los Angeles Rams already knew. 

Kenny Britt can only play well for one coach.  That coach is Jeff Fisher.  If Jeff Fisher is not your coach, Kenny Britt is not an asset to have on the field. 

15 minutes ago, Crickett said:

Why do the Browns need a WR?

Because they are now realizing what the Tennessee Titans and the Los Angeles Rams already knew. 

Kenny Britt can only play well for one coach.  That coach is Jeff Fisher.  If Jeff Fisher is not your coach, Kenny Britt is not an asset to have on the field. 

Based on what Ive seen people say, the Browns have a need for a possession WR that can work the middle of the field.

Coleman can stretch the field, and beyond him, not sure they have a starting caliber WR.

Browns shouldve got Maclin.    Wouldve been a nice compliment to Coleman.

Not sure who they can get at this point, but Im sure there will be a cut or two next week that will intrigue them.

Sorry. Texans are broken at WR (Fuller and Wendell Williams both dealing with broken collarbones, Braxton Miller dealing with an ankle issue). It's Hopkins and a bunch of spare parts at WR.

Hope you guys get this solved. Landry in the slot would be solid.

2 hours ago, EliteTexan80 said:

Sorry. Texans are broken at WR (Fuller and Wendell Williams both dealing with broken collarbones, Braxton Miller dealing with an ankle issue). It's Hopkins and a bunch of spare parts at WR.

Hope you guys get this solved. Landry in the slot would be solid.

We'll trade you Brock Osweiler and your 2nd round pick back for Braxton and the pleasure of not having to watch Brock Osweiler.

18 hours ago, Thomas5737 said:

Something seems up with Britt. Coleman needs to stay healthy but is likely the biggest benefactor of Kizer starting. Would be nice if Gordon was reinstated and stayed reinstated for the season.

He's just a lazy player.

1 hour ago, jrry32 said:

He's just a lazy player.

Yeah it appears that way. That is about as frustrated as I get as a fan with players. I'd rather have 11 guys who suck and give effort than 11 good but lazy players, just from the frustration that it brings me as a fan. Either Britt or Caleb Brantley have to give more effort or one has to go, I can't handle it. (I'm just going by Brantley's college days I honestly haven't noticed him much this preseason).

Archived