Browns are looking for a WR

Kiwibrown

Could one of the Chargers WRs be had? Keenan Allen, Tyrell Williams, Mike Williams, Travis Benjamin, and Inman are about as deep as it gets in the league. 

Others have mentioned Tavon Austin and Jarius Wright.

Reshad Greene? Adam Humphries? Albert Wilson? 

1 hour ago, ditchdigger said:

Surely not the Browns, who offered him more money and a longer contract than what he took in Washington.

Some people feel like the Browns just left him walk for no reason...

Browns offered him basically a 4yr/32m contract. Avgs at 8m a year. With Washington he signed a 1y/6m contract. Pryor wants that big pay day. He is hoping to gamble that one year  into a huge or at least much bigger contract than what the Browns offered. He didnt want the Browns offer because he believes he is better than 8m a year. 

1 hour ago, buno67 said:

Browns offered him basically a 4yr/32m contract. Avgs at 8m a year. With Washington he signed a 1y/6m contract. Pryor wants that big pay day. He is hoping to gamble that one year  into a huge or at least much bigger contract than what the Browns offered. He didnt want the Browns offer because he believes he is better than 8m a year. 

doesn't fit the "lol Browns" narrative tho

13 hours ago, buno67 said:

That was not widely reported and I didn't know that.  I read and watched clips of reporters during free agency saying that he wasn't really getting any multi year offers from anyone and Browns didn't offer at all.  

3 minutes ago, dll2000 said:

That was not widely reported and I didn't know that.  I read and watched clips of reporters during free agency saying that he wasn't really getting any multi year offers from anyone and Browns didn't offer at all.  

Browns were basically the only team to offer him a multi year deal. Every where else we're giving him show me your worth type of one year deals. To me he took the best one year deal with the best QB

Archived