Suspended FA DT David Irving Quits NFL

LinderFournette

Don’t let the door hit ya on the way out. Weed over football???? Shows he had ZERO passion for the game. If the NFL told me I can’t drink or smoke my entire tenure in the NFL I wouldn’t even consider it. And that’s not cause of money, cause I love football first and foremost over any other hobby. 

Cowboys need to start doing better character checks. Their 2nd and 3rd Round Picks have been pretty suspect. 

13 minutes ago, pnies20 said:

What a moron.

Basically. 

This is completely different from the Gregory situation. Randy has some legitimate mental health issues and is using weed to cope, Irving is just a moron who'd rather toke it up than play football. 

It's a shame, too, because the guy could be an All-Pro 3-Tech if he put the effort into it.

Between Pittsburgh Steelers big eff you to Antonio Brown and the New England Patriots with the trade to Buffalo Bills and the David Irving big eff you to the NFL while hitting a blunt -- this has to be the most entertaining night in NFL Off-season history. xD

55 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Don’t let the door hit ya on the way out. Weed over football???? Shows he had ZERO passion for the game. If the NFL told me I can’t drink or smoke my entire tenure in the NFL I wouldn’t even consider it. And that’s not cause of money, cause I love football first and foremost over any other hobby. 

Cowboys need to start doing better character checks. Their 2nd and 3rd Round Picks have been pretty suspect. 

Good thing the Cowboys didn't draft him with their 2nd or 3rd round pick, right?

1 hour ago, ET80 said:

I'm sure he'll look back on this decision in 10 years and want a redo.

Nah I'm sure when the Bill's start piling up without 7 figures coming in, he'll  pull a DRC and un-retire next year. 

Bank on it

This is comical, really. Or absurd. I can't decide. At least Ricky Williams was classy/entertaining about it?

This guy just shows how astonishingly ignorant some athletes are when it comes to just how good they have it. They get to live in a world of millions and have very little understanding of the value of that. 

How some people can't bring themselves to leave whatever sketchy side hobbies they might have behind for that kind of money is beyond me. 

Archived