Steelers trading Antonio Brown to Bills "Rumor"

49erurtaza

2 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

I'm not believing anything until Schefter jumps in.

I'm actually surprised he hasn't made any sort of comment to provide some clarity on the situation. Maybe he just doesn't want to make Ian look bad or something. 

Just now, Forge said:

I'm actually surprised he hasn't made any sort of comment to provide some clarity on the situation. Maybe he just doesn't want to make Ian look bad or something. 

Or maybe he's just asleep lol

Just now, Nabbs4u said:

Be hilarious if a deal was in place and when they Contacted AB, he straight up told them, I won't  report, won't  play, dont waste your time. 

Which is now the hold up?

I've been saying this for like 6 weeks now. AB has more leverage than people realize. All he has to do is tell certain teams not to trade for him. 

I was hoping he would tell 30 teams not to and that the Steelers would be forced to do a deal with the niners but we aren't interested. 

I still think he has that power 

Just now, 49erurtaza said:

I have a feeling we won't know the whole story here. I have a feeling AB said he won't play for the bills. 

I think that may be the case too. Especially how he was so defensive and confident when he said "fake news". Like he knew it wasn't actually going to happen.

Just now, August4th said:

Fowler on ESPN just said the packers and eagles might be dark horse teams in this.. no mention of the bills

I've always loved the Eagles as a destination...just wasn't sure how they were going to make it work financially. Though it's Howie, so you know he'll find a way (Agholor being the most likely solution) 

Just now, August4th said:

Fowler on ESPN just said the packers and eagles might be dark horse teams in this.. no mention of the bills

Howie is a Genius at manipulating  the Cap but there is no way we can afford AB let alone another contract. 

Archived