Steelers trading Antonio Brown to Bills "Rumor"

49erurtaza

7 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

This is 100x better than LeBrons “Decision”. 

Ill never forget the Peyton Manning free agency. That was like 10 days of constantly refreshing social media every 5 seconds just to hear 'Reports are hes still undecided and miiiight be leaning towards the Titans because he went to college in that state" 

**5 mins later**

"I spoke with a source close to Peyton that says he went horseback riding with his wife last week so it might be a sign its Denver"

2 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

Agholor + 3rd?

I don't think that the Steelers could take him back. Hes on his 5th year option at 9+ million. It'd have to be a separate trade. Or, if he's healthy, the eagles would just cut him. I don't think that salary is locked in yet and it's only guaranteed for injury. 

1 minute ago, Nabbs4u said:

For the love of God that would be a steal. Especially  since the Eagles don't  have a 3rd. Two 2nds

Well then a 2nd. Either way Im torn. On one hand I want the Bills to have something nice to represent the small market band of brothers of teams who have been awful forever. But on the other hand I would like to see AB on a team like the Packers or Eagles to keep watching him play in big time offenses.

Just now, BillsGuy82 said:

Aha gtfo.. Is this true?

It was a whole big drama, but I don't know what truth there is to anything. His wife cheated with AB before their wedding, he was hooking up with some other woman just months into the marriage, etc etc etc. Notebook worthy romance, this marriage was not. 

Archived