Steelers trading Antonio Brown to Bills "Rumor"

49erurtaza

5 hours ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

Wow. I actually thought this was us. Was looking forward to acquiring him, but I suspect our FO never offered more than a 3rd. We'll see how that plays out for all parties involved. I think Brown has a lot of football left. 
That being said, the fit is bizarre. Did the Bills give up their first? Or were they the only team to offer their 2nd?

Supposedly Oakland offered a 2nd and a 4th

12 minutes ago, nagahide13 said:

Schefty saying this is an old report and the deal was dead on Wednesday. Buffalo is totally out and nobody else is even close.

If this is true, there is no reason Ian Rapaport should have a job in 24 hours.

Rapaport is reportedly saying that things heated up late Thursday. Is it possible we called Wednesday then reentered last night when it got closer to the Friday deadline?

2 minutes ago, marshawn lynch said:

Rapaport is reportedly saying that things heated up late Thursday. Is it possible we called Wednesday then reentered last night when it got closer to the Friday deadline?

I find that unlikely. Schefter is basically saying it's fake news from Rapaport.

1 minute ago, marshawn lynch said:

For sure. At one point he even covered his bases a bit by saying that things were close and that talks would be ongoing into Friday morning... But it's interesting to see so many things that are basically tantamount to flat out denials that this is a real thing.

I can't believe that hate that Josh Allen gets in here. Like he was actually the only good player on offense this past year. He had to do everything himself and carry us on his back during games. People complain about his completion percentage when the Bills were one of league leaders in drops and we had a ton of throwaways. If you take out throwaways, drops, and spikes then Josh is actually midpack when it comes to adjusted completion percentage. Eventually Robert Foster started to perform late in the year and Allen game went to another level.

Archived