Steelers trading Antonio Brown to Bills "Rumor"

49erurtaza

7 hours ago, MKnight82 said:

I don’t understand this for the Bills, he doesn’t really fit their timeline.  

He doesn't but he does speed up Allens in the sense that if he doesnt perform the next 2-3 years with a legit #1 then he can't get it done and they'll look elsewhere

47 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

In before Rapaport is fired 

Nah get woke man. He did this as a favor to the NFL.

They just leaked they're scrapping the BoogerMobile and they knew this was going to shake the NFL down to it's core. So they told Rapaport to invent a story to distract us, and we fell for it like the sheeple we are.

Bills backed out on Steelers according to Rapaport. 

May just be a trade tactic but probably not. If Bills are truly out then it doesn't look good for Pitt and AB. The 48 window they wanted is gone and there is no team close to making a deal.

2 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Lmao Ian fail 

Overheard in NFL Network studios after Beane's comments: “He got me,” Rapaport said of twitter's dunk over him. "That f***ing Schefty boomed me." Rapaport added, “He’s so good,” repeating it four times. He then said he wanted to add Schefter to the list of reporters he follows this summer.

This is better for the Bills anyway. The team has a long way to go. Yes Allen needs help, but trading for a 31 year receiver that will probably want a contract restructure doesn't seem like a good direction. Maybe they can get Golden Tate. He's the same age yes, but he's a free agent, will be cheaper, and won't have to require picks to get. Not as good as Brown, but he's a dependable veteran at least. 

Archived