Antonio Brown will NOT be come a Buffalo Bill (lock it)

soflbillsfan

Congrats on the best receiver in the league. This should really help Allen develop. Assuming it’s a 2nd Rounder and maybe a 5th or 6th which is a fair deal (if it’s a Top 10 pick you’d be the laughing stock of the league). 

Get a T at pick 9 and Josh Allen just became the happiest man alive. 

Just now, BillsGuy82 said:

What in the **** ?

Thats what I am saying.....Im still not sure about the move. I expressed my opinion on not wanting the guy but part of me thought it was not possible to land him based on character and how beane mcdermott were doing things. Hopefully it wasnt much.

1 minute ago, soflbillsfan said:

Thats what I am saying.....Im still not sure about the move. I expressed my opinion on not wanting the guy but part of me thought it was not possible to land him based on character and how beane mcdermott were doing things. Hopefully it wasnt much.

Im more worried about the comp. If it's our 1st, im not gonna be happy

If it's a 3rd + i'm gonna be ecstatic

This move is gonna draw FA's as well. It'll show were serious about contending

2 minutes ago, Yibbyl said:

Seeing mixed comments regarding whether this is legit or just some catfishing. Geez, I don't feel good about this!

Well some fake account on twitter saying its AB said its fake news but his account is wrong so who knows what is real until its announced. A ton of people are going to bash it cause the media hates small teams like the bills when it comes to marketing so we as fans will get a ton of hate but if his performance continues we will have the last laugh. We needed a WR and this is it now they need to go get Allen a Oline.

6 minutes ago, soflbillsfan said:

Well some fake account on twitter saying its AB said its fake news but his account is wrong so who knows what is real until its announced. A ton of people are going to bash it cause the media hates small teams like the bills when it comes to marketing so we as fans will get a ton of hate but if his performance continues we will have the last laugh. We needed a WR and this is it now they need to go get Allen a Oline.

OL was always the 1st priority if you look at who they've been interviewing over the last few weeks. Thank Gawd!

I suspect we're going to wish Kyle was still on the team to stabilize the locker room.

3 minutes ago, Yibbyl said:

OL was always the 1st priority if you look at who they've been interviewing over the last few weeks. Thank Gawd!

I suspect we're going to wish Kyle was still on the team to stabilize the locker room.

Beane and Mcdermott wouldnt go out and get this guy if they didnt do some background checks on his attitude. lets hope it doesnt cause any turmoil

Archived