Antonio Brown will NOT be come a Buffalo Bill (lock it)

soflbillsfan

15 minutes ago, soflbillsfan said:

Beane and Mcdermott wouldnt go out and get this guy if they didnt do some background checks on his attitude. lets hope it doesnt cause any turmoil

I posted the quote below last Saturday. I'm not walking it back. Like I said earlier in this thread, I've got a bad feeling about this.

"For those of you who were suggesting we go after WR Brown.... Did you guys see that interview he gave today?!? "I don't need to play football..." and "If a team wants me, they got to play by my rules"! I seriously don't know what this guy was thinking! He just cost himself some cash, because there are going to be GM's who are going to say, "Thanks for showing us your selfish and undedicated cards!". Brown is a fool. If our FO believes the things they've been saying over the past 2 years, there's no way they're even considering exploring the idea of going after him...and that's fine by me."

Guess this means character really isn't quite as important as they've been saying the last few years.

12 minutes ago, Yibbyl said:

I posted the quote below last Saturday. I'm not walking it back. Like I said earlier in this thread, I've got a bad feeling about this.

"For those of you who were suggesting we go after WR Brown.... Did you guys see that interview he gave today?!? "I don't need to play football..." and "If a team wants me, they got to play by my rules"! I seriously don't know what this guy was thinking! He just cost himself some cash, because there are going to be GM's who are going to say, "Thanks for showing us your selfish and undedicated cards!". Brown is a fool. If our FO believes the things they've been saying over the past 2 years, there's no way they're even considering exploring the idea of going after him...and that's fine by me."

Guess this means character really isn't quite as important as they've been saying the last few years.

He probably isn't gonna come to Buffalo anyways according to the masses. We'll see, im not on twitter so out of the loop

Archived