Antonio Brown to the Raiders for a 3rd and 5th

Steelers22

update: 

Ian Rapoport✔@RapSheet

The Antonio Brown saga is finally nearing a close. Sources say the #Steelers are dealing AB to the #Raiders in exchange for a third round pick and a fifth round pick in this 2019 draft. Brown will also get a reworked contract that makes him the NFL’s highest paid WR.

Saw AB posted “fake news”. I gotta imagine this is a nightmare sceanario for him and drew. 

But if I’m the Steelers, I’d be saying buddy....is them or us. No one else is at the table. 

Anyway....the bills were my scorned lover location after the stuff AB did. Good for the Steelers. 

• Like 1

Nothing is confirmed yet.   Please do not post things like this until they are confirmed.     I remember several years ago people were doing this nonstop and it was really annoying.

As long as we get back top 50 value, fine.   If we trade him for 3rd round value or less, stand, the ****, by....

2 hours ago, Dcash4 said:

Saw AB posted “fake news”. I gotta imagine this is a nightmare sceanario for him and drew. 

But if I’m the Steelers, I’d be saying buddy....is them or us. No one else is at the table. 

Anyway....the bills were my scorned lover location after the stuff AB did. Good for the Steelers. 

My guess is AB and Drew will be the last to know. The have NO control over the situation. It's all over the NFLN. I jokingly posted to the Bills for a pick and a player when all of this began.  I hope R. Foster is in the deal. Crazy if it's true.

Edited by Chieferific