Antonio Brown to the Raiders for a 3rd and 5th

Steelers22

8 minutes ago, Dcash4 said:

I’m sure this would eliminate our problems. 

You kind of force things along with Oakland. Remember, this man is predictable. He's now losing his money. He'll cry to them to cough up the compensation because I thought you wanted me. Ohh, you only wanted me discounted kind of thing. I'll let Brown rot like Bell but I know my man Brown won't go that far to pass up his turn to the trough

He's a cry baby. Direct his tears that direction

Edited by Money

4 minutes ago, Money said:

You kind of force things along with Oakland. Remember, this man is predictable. He's now losing his money. He'll cry to them to cough up the compensation because I thought you wanted me. Ohh, you only wanted me discounted kind of thing. I'll let Brown rot like Bell but I know my man Brown won't go that far to pass up his turn to the trough

He's a cry baby. Direct his tears that direction

Sure. 

In an unrelated note, could you tell me what you do for work? I just want to make sure I’m, like, never associated in a field that may involve you and your keen eye for business. I’ll probably get taken for everything I have with those wits! 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, SteelersFan2333 said:

One of the commentators said he had a source that said On at least 2 occasions  the Steelers had to advance checks to him.  Didn’t have any more information than that but was trying to find more out. As I said, take it for what it’s worth, in the new age of “journalism “ It could all be bs, or it could be someone mad about AB, or it could be true for some reason. Very few players seem to understand how fast $ goes, between taxes, agent, the lifestyle they live, child support  etc. but hard for me to imagine he was broke. Hopefully we’ll hear more if it’s true

Ok. Just trying to see if whoever said it put it on twitter or anything like that. 

10 hours ago, Big Snack said:

with the restructure of browns contract last year he effectively was paid 31 mil last year. Brown has twice been paid as the top wr in the league by the steelers. Bell was offered to be the highest paid rb in the league and turned that down. You act as if the team was trying to cheat them in some way. These are 2 very different scenarios but in both cases it was all about money. So now i wait for your ace in the hole argument "but bens a rapist"

From what Shannon Sharpe said his money woth the Steelers wasn't guarnateed. How much has he earned their guaranteed during these last 6 100 or more catching consecutive seasons? 

Just now, Skins212689 said:

From what Shannon Sharpe said his money woth the Steelers wasn't guarnateed. How much has he earned their guaranteed during these last 6 100 or more catching consecutive seasons? 

his guaranteed money had run out when we going forward because of the restructure we did last year. We converted part of his contract into a bonus that was paid to him last year. That is where the 31 mil came from. He made the  bonus check and his yearly salary last year. It is the very reason why we now have a 21mil cap hit with the trade. Im not going to go back over every year and add it up cuz im over it, but feel free to do so yourself. He has been compensated as the highest paid wr in football as he should have been. The entire scenario was just about him getting more money even after he had been the top paid player at his position.