Antonio Brown to the Raiders for a 3rd and 5th

Steelers22

“It doesn’t matter where I go. It’s for love of the game. The game I don’t need. So I just want to play. Or not. But I also want a good culture. And a winning team. And money. And like, a really good quarterback. And maybe no harsh winters. And like...a breakfast buffet. Scratch that, brunch Buffett because I’m not so great at showing up on time. And if the team could have some shade of red. But not too much red. So yeah, like i was saying, anywhere” 

AB, probably 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Chieferific said:

There was some truth to it as the Bills GM released a statement confirming. The assumption is Brown refused to show up which sounds very Mr. Big Chest. 

Everyone is reported that it’s more the compensation. 

2 minutes ago, Dcash4 said:

“It doesn’t matter where I go. It’s for love of the game. The game I don’t need. So I just want to play. Or not. But I also want a good culture. And a winning team. And money. And like, a really good quarterback. And maybe no harsh winters. And like...a breakfast buffet. Scratch that, brunch Buffett because I’m not so great at showing up on time. And if the team could have some shade of red. But not too much red. So yeah, like i was saying, anywhere” 

AB, probably 

Actually he’s already said if a team is willing to pay him he’s willing to go. 

6 minutes ago, warfelg said:

Actually he’s already said if a team is willing to pay him he’s willing to go. 

I mean, he has said A LOT of things. He has talked about wanting good culture, he did say he wants a good qb, he said he wants money and this entire time he has seemed to believe that he gets to dictate where he goes. 

It’s not a real stretch to imagine AB and Drew faught against the disaster of a situation for AB that Buffalo would have been...regardless of whether they offered to redo his deal or not. They obviously have the money to do it and with everything Brown has said, i do imagine they had a plan in place for it. 

Stay tuned on Buffalo. I know the GM came out and said a trade isn't happening but there is speculation that there is going to be a trade to Buffalo still while I'm not expecting it is certainly possible and today is the day that supposedly Antonio Brown would be traded. As far as Oakland is concerned if they offered a second and fourth I would have rejected that trade as well they can afford more that offer is sort of a joke. Frankly I hope that he goes to a team that has not had any success as of late

From what one media person said, AB wanted nothing to do with Buffalo, he is pretty much the reason the deal fell threw and at this point, teams arent exactly lining up with interest. 

Brown has done what Brown (and Bell before him) wanted to do and completely controlled the situation.

It reflects poorly on the FO and Tomlin who claim to have control over the team. I know its 99% on Brown but still, it reflects poorly on Pittsburgh 

17 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

It reflects poorly on the FO and Tomlin who claim to have control over the team. I know its 99% on Brown but still, it reflects poorly on Pittsburgh 

I blame a lot of things on Colbert, but a jag off being a jag off is not something that reflects poorly on Pittsburgh.  If trades keep falling apart because he says he doesn't want to be there, then it confirms our standpoint.  Toxic player not toxic organization.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, warfelg said:

Well, that's the thing.  He's said so many things that are conflicting that he can basically point to any statement.

Which is why I made a joke quote about the 100 different things he said and partially defended the joke quote against a “well, actually” pointing individually to something he said. 

If the bills would make him the highest paid wr he would be there right now. Same goes for the raiders or any other team that has inquired about him. That is the only thing stopping him from being moved. And here is my hot take on the entire situation. IF the steelers were willing to make him the highest paid wr again and reload his bank account he would stay here too.