Antonio Brown to the Raiders for a 3rd and 5th

Steelers22

It's comical when AB said that he wants to go to a team that's a winner, with good  teammates and all the other blah, blah, BS he is spewing. He just wants to go somewhere where they redo his contract so he can be the highest paid WR in the league. His fragile ego (even though he said he doesn't have an ego9_9) can't accept that he isn't anymore.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, wwhickok said:

From what one media person said, AB wanted nothing to do with Buffalo, he is pretty much the reason the deal fell threw and at this point, teams arent exactly lining up with interest. 

Brown has done what Brown (and Bell before him) wanted to do and completely controlled the situation.

It reflects poorly on the FO and Tomlin who claim to have control over the team. I know its 99% on Brown but still, it reflects poorly on Pittsburgh 

Such garbage logic.

There are a lot of negative things you could say about our front office, but what the hell are they supposed to do? Do you think they control who these players are on and off the field? Is Tomlin supposed to babysit them and give them life lessons?

Brown has become a diva piece of ****. That's all there is to it. Is reaching Terrell Owens level now.

Not even joking, I'd keep him and bench him before I traded him for poor value. If he keeps up his antics, it will be enough to suspend him for conduct detrimental to the team.

Sad, he's went from being my favorite player, to my most hated player in the league aside from maybe Vontaze Burfict.

Edited by FourThreeMafia
  • Like 4

9 minutes ago, warfelg said:

I actually can't stand him at this point.  The entitlement is next level. 

I have no idea how much of this falls on Tomlin.  He clearly mismanaged the Harrison situation by not being transparent (even though Harrison mismanaged it as well).  I don't think there should be any blame for the Bell situation.  He wanted to completely reset the mark, the steelers offer did that but not to the extent to which he wanted and there was no way to know he'd sit out the whole year.  I understand both sides there.  The Brown situation--I don't know how you can really blame Tomlin or the Steelers for this right now.  You can say certain gripes he has are valid but the way he has handled this the whole time reflects poorly on him, not the organization. 

There is a reason why the best WR in the league may not have more value than a 2nd-3rd round pick and that's because he's a complete nightmare of a human being right now.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Chieferific said:

I don't anybody did. Aside from the surprising Bills I think MOST had him going there. How in the world you don't get one of those firsts is shocking. But whatever.  

Should...yes.

Will they?.....as long as it’s a 2nd I’ll take it.

2 hours ago, FourThreeMafia said:

Such garbage logic.

There are a lot of negative things you could say about our front office, but what the hell are they supposed to do? Do you think they control who these players are on and off the field? Is Tomlin supposed to babysit them and give them life lessons?

Brown has become a diva piece of ****. That's all there is to it. Is reaching Terrell Owens level now.

Not even joking, I'd keep him and bench him before I traded him for poor value. If he keeps up his antics, it will be enough to suspend him for conduct detrimental to the team.

Sad, he's went from being my favorite player, to my most hated player in the league aside from maybe Vontaze Burfict.

Can't agree enough. If Brown did in fact sabotage the trade to Buffalo, he embarrassed the organization. If I was Mr. Rooney, I would not trade him to anyone. Period. He plays for the Steelers or he doesn't play in the NFL. How's them for rules?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Chieferific said:

I don't anybody did. Aside from the surprising Bills I think MOST had him going there. How in the world you don't get one of those firsts is shocking. But whatever.  

What makes you think Gruden and a Mayock would give up a 1st for a 31 year old? The best the Steelers can hope for is a swap of 2nds and a 3rd Round Pick. 

Just now, BayRaider said:

What makes you think Gruden and a Mayock would give up a 1st for a 31 year old? The best the Steelers can hope for is a swap of 2nds and a 3rd Round Pick. 

An elite 31 year old who could produce late into his 30s.  I could live with that though....since it's close to top 50 value.

Anything less...let him rot.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

I'm betting AB will outplay whomever they take late in the 1st for years to come. And since when were Gruden and Mayock considered to be some great braintrust? Every Raider fan I know thinks Gruden made terrible decisions last season and set the franchise back for years to come.