Cobra Kai - Season 2

43M

12 hours ago, TENINCH said:

It is a little but this is nickelodeon cheesy with some of their characters and scenes

I dont recall anything being THAT cheesy, but there were some cheesy scenes, no doubt.

On 4/30/2019 at 7:13 AM, Deadpulse said:

The ending was heartbreaking. The scene in the elevator when Johnny and Ralph both realize that it was their fault but also kind of blame the other. 

One dynamic I really enjoyed is how Daniel drifted away from his successful life and marriage - his wife was really not having this nonsense, and he didn't seem to get that not everyone saw this rivalry in the same way. 

On 5/3/2019 at 10:58 AM, ET80 said:

One dynamic I really enjoyed is how Daniel drifted away from his successful life and marriage - his wife was really not having this nonsense, and he didn't seem to get that not everyone saw this rivalry in the same way. 

It got so away from both of them and everyone realized it the whole time EXCEPT for them. Even Krease knew it, he counted on those blinders. Its a great antithesis to the original. Yea, this premise is super cool for a popcorn flick in the 80s, but man is all that stuff really not that important to real people. 

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

https://deadline.com/2020/05/cobra-kai-closing-in-new-streaming-home-youtube-release-season-3-series-netflix-hulu-1202941951/

Sony TV had taken Cobra Kai out, with all major streamers expressing interest, sources said. I hear the field of suitors has been narrowed down, with Netflix and Hulu leading the short list of contenders for the Karate Kid sequel series, starring Ralph Macchio and William Zabka.

On 6/1/2020 at 4:08 PM, JoshstraDaymus said:

Cannot wait for the eventual season 3. This was my favorite show the last couple of years.

Me too.    Interested in what happens to Miguel and see what other old Karate Kid characters they bring back.