What Would It Take to Make Antonio Brown A Lion?

Just Want A Title

7 minutes ago, BZski said:

Better question is why would we want that idiot in our team. He is old, selfish, and is pretty much on the Titus Young path to craziness at this point.

I would say more TO or Ocho Cinco track. Young went mental and has some serious legal and mental health issues.

Mr Big Chest is just a straight up diva that has become more troublesome than his worth. 

40 minutes ago, TimeForChange said:

Well damn. I’m was highly against this guy but if he wanted to come here than giving up 3rd/5th would be reasonable.

What a steal. I haven’t like what Gruden has been doing but this is a nice move.

It looked so bad at the time... But now they're sitting pretty with 3 (basically 4) first round picks, the best receiver in the game on a pretty good deal, etc. Oof.

The contract he signed isn't even bad.

It’ll be interesting to see what Gruden does with the picks. I’ve seen that he may still want to move Carr.

I don’t understand why they couldn’t get a deal done with Mack if they are paying Brown that much tho. Mack is a next generation type player.

Gruden likes his veterans. Maybe he trades the 3 first rounders and Carr to the Lions for Stafford.

People still have faith that this team can make a good move?

What have you guys been watching the last two decades?

* Lions never really had a shot though, Brown was going where Brown wanted to go. And I liked him all the way till he mentioned, " I don't NEED Football." or something along those lines. Insane talk, you know? Football made him everything and if it wasn't for football/fans/money, he's be in the gutter still. 

In fact, he's still a gutter boy honestly, just with money now.

19 minutes ago, TimeForChange said:

Why are you still a fan or follow the team?

Idk, this year took a toll on me. I like football.(Love it really) I have friends that work with another organization in the league. I use to know people within the Lions organization. Been a fan since I was 4 or 5. But, to your point, You see the light eventually and see who's trying to actually win a super bowl and who's just in the league for the fat cash and exposure.(Ford Family)  

This offseason I haven't been paying attention much.

An I was just asking a question that you didn't answer. Do you have faith in the Lions, and what have they done for you to put faith in them?

The last couple of years have really soured me towards the Lions and the NFL in general. 

Been a fan for 30 years and it’s all the same. Rebuild to mediocrity and start over. On and on.

I don’t think there is a rabbit in the hat move. We need to clean house top to bottom. Being in Gilbert to run the franchise and go from there.

50 years of the same strategy and at best we got mediocre.

Archived