Browns trade Kevin Zeitler for Olivier Vernon

ReggieCamp

35 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Not religious guy checking in.

Gonna need you bible thumpers to put in a word with tha big guy if I’m totally wrong here.

Can offer electronic footballs in the meantime.

Per the thumping book, no one can put in that good word but you, big guy.

7 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

How was I supposed to know that!?!?!?!??

The implication that folks have been around you with that book so frequently that it has earned a moniker of "Bible thumper" implies that you have some exposure. If you think you have plausible deniability, though...

1 minute ago, NudeTayne said:

The implication that folks have been around you with that book so frequently that it has earned a moniker of "Bible thumper" implies that you have some exposure. If you think you have plausible deniability, though...

It’s a common phrase to describe those folks, not my clever ingenuity.  I’m not one of those folks though, so how would I know the rules?

Just because I know of something doesn’t mean I know about it.

41 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

It’s a common phrase to describe those folks, not my clever ingenuity.  I’m not one of those folks though, so how would I know the rules?

Just because I know of something doesn’t mean I know about it.

Tempted to make a "How plausible is LGB's deniability" thread with a poll for posters to vote your eternal fate.

9 hours ago, Kiwibrown said:

Dont know that ref

Bosko had Gregg Williams son and another Browns exec over his house. They were just chewin’ the fat together until bosko had to check in on the youngin upstairs. Little did Gregg’s son and the exec know that bosko “accidentally” left his baby monitor down there. Needless to say the two gentlemen start spilling some insider info and bosko being the gentleman that he is overhears and gives us the scoop. 

One of the best insider scoop stories I ever heard! 😂

Archived