Moretti's post combine mock

moretti19

4 minutes ago, moretti19 said:

I think with a focus on the running game our offense will open up a lot. Who do you expect to sign or draft that is going to change our offense? Honestly it’s up to Rogers to play within our offense and it will improve 

We do have a blatant weakness at RG, we had 2 rookie late round picks  getting major run at wr (some flashes, very inconsistent), and our TEs kind of suck. There is a lot talent wise that can be done to improve.

Just now, pacman5252 said:

We do have a blatant weakness at RG, we had 2 rookie late round picks  getting major run at wr (some flashes, very inconsistent), and our TEs kind of suck. There is a lot talent wise that can be done to improve.

Don’t sleep on Siragusa at RG. Graham was said to be hurt last year. I understand there are spots that can be improved but it all starts with Rogers. He might have played his worst football last year he was not his normal self.

1 minute ago, moretti19 said:

Don’t sleep on Siragusa at RG. Graham was said to be hurt last year. I understand there are spots that can be improved but it all starts with Rogers. He might have played his worst football last year he was not his normal self.

Are you serious or trolling? You want to rely on a mid round cast off with injury problems to be our solution at RG.... The last first round pick we invested in our O was in 2011 (Sherrod). We've put 2 seconds in our offense from 2013 until now. The downwards trend in our offense  isn't just a Rodgers issue, it is a talent issue.

AR didn't have his best year, but supporting cast wise, last year was easily his worst. Even going back to 2016, MVS/EQ would have been battle Allison for the 4th wr spot on that team and they got major run last year. MVS and EQ would have either been cut or in the Brett Swain roll during the Super Bowl year. This isn't something coaching or 5 more runs a game is going to help. This is a middle of the pack offense barring massive development or some investment.

Archived