VK's Mock

VonKarman

21 hours ago, SSG said:

Just because you have bodies doesn't mean you have quality depth.  You listed 1 quality starting caliber WR there.  This offense had  a bunch of issues last year, and a lack of talent at WR was right up there near the top.  

If it's worth anything to you the guys at nfl.com seem to think were in pretty good shape at the WR position. 

Having a rookie WR having a historically good year for the Packers has to have some value to you. That's how the league works generally. Good young kids get more put on their plate and generally become good veterans. 

Would you feel better if Dante Pettis was on the roster because he was a 2nd rounder?

So Earl and Tre are both FS, so it makes no sense to acquire both of them. I'm not big on Ferrell but it is what it is, he's been productive even if he's not particularly athletic. Tytus Howard is way off the board for GB with his athleticism. Unless Polite fixes his weight and numbers by his pro-day I don't put him even in the room where the draft board is.

On 3/9/2019 at 5:06 PM, rcon14 said:

So Earl and Tre are both FS, so it makes no sense to acquire both of them. I'm not big on Ferrell but it is what it is, he's been productive even if he's not particularly athletic. Tytus Howard is way off the board for GB with his athleticism. Unless Polite fixes his weight and numbers by his pro-day I don't put him even in the room where the draft board is.

I thought Tre could play both SS and FS?

Archived