rickyt31

RESIGN

(Everyone from all the other mocks)

RELEASE

(Everyone from all the other mocks)

FREE AGENCY

Image result for le'veon bell snow

LA'VEON BELL - RB 

There aren't many teams who would be interested in him that can outbid us for him. 

Related image

ANTHONY BARR - OLB

I've been a fan of his since editing his highlight tape coming out of UCLA. Played in the 3-4 in College + Pro Bowler in the 4-3. He would never have to leave the field. 

@MikeClayNFL 1h1 hour ago

More

Mike Clay Retweeted Matthew Coller

For the record, Barr had 3.0 sacks on 97 pass rush attempts last season (3.1%). Danielle Hunter had 14.5 sacks on 436 rushes (3.3%). Barr simply wasn't used as a pass rusher much during his 5 years in Minny. Blaming him for low sack totals is ridiculous.

Image result for Mitch morse chiefs

MITCH MORSE - C

He was ranked 7th in pass protection out of all centers. Huge for Darnold. 

Image result for quinton spain 2018

QUINTON SPAIN -  OG 

Just in case we don't land Saffold + a little younger.

Image result for jesse james steelers

JESSE JAMES - TE 

I've always liked him as a #2 TE. 2-TE sets would be nice with him and Herndon and would be similar to what Payton & Brady used at one point. 

Image result for Angelo Blackson TEXANS

ANGELO BLACKSON - DT/NT/DE

Was a rotation guy for the Texans but looked good at times. Age 26 and 6'4 320lbs . He will be our NT in our 3-4 looks.

Image result for justin coleman seahawks

JUSTIN COLEMAN - CB 

TRADES:

Jets trade 2019 1st + 2020 6th -> <- Jags 2019 1st  + 2019 2nd + 2020 1st.

I made a similar trade in my last mock and had the Jags going for a QB. Now that it looks like they will land Foles, I have them trading up for the top LT. 

Related image

1(Jax). DK MetCalf 

Everyone in the top 10 could draft a WR. Him and Butler are my fav WRs in the draft. Landing someone like DK would give Darnold a healthy Enunwa, Anderson, Herndon, Bell, and a developing #1 WR. 

Image result for erik mccoy texas a&m

2. (Jax) Erik McCoy - OG

I thought about plugging both OG spots with FA, but I would like to see us start thinking about the future of our line and draft someone. I could see us starting a vet over him during camp, but McCoy would eventually take his spot. 

Image result for ben banogu tcu

3. Ben Banogu -  OLB/DE 

17 sacks the last 2 years. He killed at the combine and I like the idea of him and Jenkins competing. 

Related image

3. Tytus Howard - LT

Beachum's 2020 replacement. 

Related image

4. Bobby Okereke - LB

I like the idea of taking this kid and having him develop and move around different LB positions. He has the skills to play in both schemes. 

Image result for preston williams colorado state

5. Preston Williams - WR

Still one of my favorites and double dipping at WR this year wouldn't surprise me. 

Image result for chris slayton syracuse

7.  Chris Slayton - DE/DT

Depth behind Henderson and Leo. 

Maye                                                                 Adams

Barr               Williamson              Lee                  Jenkins/Banogu

Johnson                                                                                            Leo         Blackson      Henderson                                                                         Coleman

Anderson                                                                             Beachum . McCoy . Morse . Spain .  Shell                                                                       MetCalf

Enunwa                                                                    Darnold                                               Herndon  

Bell

I'm ok with most of it.  It is fairly realistic at least, though i don't see the Jags trading up.  Not really a fan of Preston Williams.  Red flags on top of a sub par pro day.  4.53 at a pro day is basically a 4.6 at the combine most of the time.  

Archived