Antonio Brown traded to Oakland for a 3rd and 5th round pick

Cheesehead430

17 minutes ago, BABPITT said:

We have one of the best Wr in the game and 5 first round draft picks for the next two years and will have Cap space when we hit LV and ppl still want to bring up Amanda and Mack 🤦🏽‍♂️ get over it

Wont AB be 33 by the time you get to Vegas tho? Hes not going to be a factor if you start to seriously compete. 

Just now, SBLIII said:

I'm always scared of hyped teams. 

Not to mention we can't have nice things. Lol

Pitt and Balt are still damn good teams. I do think we will at least be in contention for a playoff berth come Christmas,  which will be incredible in and of itself. 

1 minute ago, RaidersAreOne said:

I said this over and over again.  It's a super steep price to pay, but removing someone with that toxic of a personality just has to be done.  People saying, "The Steelers definitely won't make the playoffs next year".... Well, they had Antonio Brown last season and still didn't make it.  This dude is a force of nature in a bad way.

This is kind of similar to the Seahawks when they lost a ton of players in one season - Richard Sherman, Sheldon Richardson, Michael Bennett, Earl Thomas, Kam Chancellor, etc and everyone said the Seahawks would be one of the worst teams in the league.  They actually got BETTER with those guys gone because some of those guys were causing MASSIVE rifts in the locker room and in the media.

I honestly wouldn't be shocked if the Steelers made the postseason next year.

1 minute ago, RaidersAreOne said:

He would have counted for 22 million on the team so they saved 1 million this year and save 18 and 19 the next two. In a perfect world they would rather have him and pay him but you'd have to have been under a rock for a while not to understand why they were willing to move on from him. Now we see if the NFL does anything with the legal issues he has had, would be a little funny if he got a suspension, couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

2 minutes ago, showtime said:

I said this over and over again.  It's a super steep price to pay, but removing someone with that toxic of a personality just has to be done.  People saying, "The Steelers definitely won't make the playoffs next year".... Well, they had Antonio Brown last season and still didn't make it.  This dude is a force of nature in a bad way.

This is kind of similar to the Seahawks when they lost a ton of players in one season - Richard Sherman, Sheldon Richardson, Michael Bennett, Earl Thomas, Kam Chancellor, etc and everyone said the Seahawks would be one of the worst teams in the league.  They actually got BETTER with those guys gone because some of those guys were causing MASSIVE rifts in the locker room and in the media.

One big difference for us Seahawks fans, we got rid of everybody.

Steelers still have the biggest diva, Big Ben:D

1 minute ago, showtime said:

Yeah, they will go as Ben goes. He threw about 100 more passes than his average last year which was the 4th most ever. Probably wanna drop that down a tick.

29 minutes ago, wackywabbit said:

People saying the Steelers caved to Brown, but the Raiders did too. Why pay him more money for 0 additional years? He's already under contract.

Unfortunate that Brown is rewarded for being a Diva.

He’s being rewarded for being an all-time great WR who should still be elite for 3-4 more years.

And how is AB a diva?  People keep reducing him to that.  By all accounts his work ethic is insane and he doesn’t take plays off.  All he does is ball.  Why can’t players be vocal and express themselves without being reduced to something negative?  

AB did what he had to do to escape a clearly toxic situation.  

Archived