Antonio Brown traded to Oakland for a 3rd and 5th round pick

Cheesehead430

25 minutes ago, FourThreeMafia said:

Maybe I should rephrase that.

He may have outthought him.....but it wasnt like a battle of genius minds where Colbert came out out top.     Bryant's issues were extremely well documented.     No one shouldve been dumb enough to believe he was safe to trade for....especially a day 2 pick.

And reports are the Raiders called us to offer the 3rd.  Doesn't take a genius to take a 3rd for a 1 trick pony who likes the funny grass.

3 hours ago, Elky said:

AB is on the wrong side of 30, has a bad attitude and is just another Santonio Holmes/Mike Wallace/Plaxico Burress.

The only thing Holmes ,Wallace and Burress have in common with brown is they all played for Black & Yellow.. It stops right there 

1 hour ago, BayRaider said:

The Jets and Raiders bidding war for LeVeon Bell is going to be nuts. And people thought Bell didn’t have a huge market. He’ll be the richest RB ever very soon. Am I hyped about getting him? Pretty mixed feelings... we have a lot of HOLES. But, we also have 4 picks in the Top 35 to fix those holes. I also think Bell is still the best RB in thr NFL. I love me some Todd Gurley but LeVeon is just so elite in the run and passing game with the best vision in a RB I have seen since Barry. 

Hope that the Jets win that war, then sign Tevin Coleman for much cheaper. 

19 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

There was a savings of $1.045M, a win? The $21.12M number is only bad because the Steelers pushed 50% of his 2018 cap hit into the last three years. Prior to the restructure, an accelerated hit from the original extension would have been $11.4M. From an overall cap health perspective, they currently sit $0.5M behind the Ravens in dead money and are nowhere near the Bills last offseason ($80M in dead money)...

1 hour ago, BayRaider said:

The Jets and Raiders bidding war for LeVeon Bell is going to be nuts. And people thought Bell didn’t have a huge market. He’ll be the richest RB ever very soon. Am I hyped about getting him? Pretty mixed feelings... we have a lot of HOLES. But, we also have 4 picks in the Top 35 to fix those holes. I also think Bell is still the best RB in thr NFL. I love me some Todd Gurley but LeVeon is just so elite in the run and passing game with the best vision in a RB I have seen since Barry. 

We seriously need this way more lol

4 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Coleman really didn't impress me much this past season. I thought he would have done much more filling in full-time for Freeman.

Agreed, Bell is clearly superior to me, where Coleman is nothing all that special and goes down too easy. If we miss Bell, I'd rather draft someone.

24 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Exactly why the Steelers had no incentive to trade him for such terrible value....but still did.

Colbert is the dumbest GM in the league....among other things.

Archived