Antonio Brown traded to Oakland for a 3rd and 5th round pick

Cheesehead430

46 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

He didn't want to go to Buffalo but is fine going to Oakland!? Allen is still a young QB who is improving, Carr is about maxed out and look how his connection with Cooper was... Plus he might not even be there. I see AB's production taking a sky dive.

Very interested to see the comp, anything short of a 1st and I will consider this a very good trade for Oakland. You upgrade at WR and get a 1st (Cooper trade)? 4d chess. 

edit: 3rd and a 5th I see, which is about what was being rumored he would cost. That is such a steal to me, one of the best WRs in the NFL for pennies.

Lol cmon man, I’m one one of Carrs critics but he is 10000000x the QB Josh Allen is and was a Top 5 QB in 2016. Let’s see if Brown can help him get the magic back. 

1 minute ago, BayRaider said:

Lol cmon man, I’m one one of Carrs critics but he is 10000000x the QB Josh Allen is and was a Top 5 QB in 2016. Let’s see if Brown can help him get the magic back. 

I thought Allen did better than Carr last year but we have seen him be a good QB and lead that team on a SB run. AB is a mess but he is a baller. He will make Carr look good as long as he throws his way. They need to fill in the other holes and nail those draft picks especially the 1st day. 

Just now, SilverNBlackFan said:

No state taxes next year for AB in Vegas. 

He kicked and scream and came out looking pretty. Big win for him.

But set a dangerous precedent going forward.

Well, actually, the Steelers FO did that.    Bunch of morons and cowards.

2 minutes ago, FourThreeMafia said:

But set a dangerous precedent going forward.

Well, actually, the Steelers FO did that.    Bunch of morons and cowards.

At least the Pelicans stood up to Anthony Davis and his demands. 

Steelers caved in to ABs tactics and demands, and rewarded him long term financially stability. 

Archived