Raiders acquire WR Antonio Brown for a 3rd and 5th pick

agarcia34

6 hours ago, NightTrainLane said:

We all just thought...well he's an introvert haha.

But he really is. Even looking at his press stuff with Dallas. He is rarely smiling or giving off positive "vibes"/body language.

Disagree. He did some celebrations in dallas and way more smiles nd personality in dallas. I follow cooper closely and saw a difference.

4 minutes ago, roi34 said:

Disagree. He did some celebrations in dallas and way more smiles nd personality in dallas. I follow cooper closely and saw a difference.

Also saw him instigate some scraps to this season. Compare that to when Pacman put him in a headlock and he said after "I need to just defend myself better". He's a different person now.

22 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Also saw him instigate some scraps to this season. Compare that to when Pacman put him in a headlock and he said after "I need to just defend myself better". He's a different person now.

Yup 100%. Hurts my heart i really rallied for him and think he is a top 3 eoute runner in nfl. He was under and misused here. It's like carr didnt like him

27 minutes ago, roi34 said:

I didn't say he wasn't unhappy. I said he was an introvert. And he is. When it's surprising that you smiled or showed emotion, you might be an introvert haha.

27 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

He ditched his blonde mustache and says he is in Oakland and will be visiting the facility today. 

Thank goodness he ditched that. Brown, you a Raider now man, represent. 

After thinking about it, the blonde mustache would be a good look for Coop in Dallas. 

Edited by OldManWillis

47 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

He ditched his blonde mustache and says he is in Oakland and will be visiting the facility today. 

Yeah, it's almost as if he was acting crazy to get out of Pitt. But players have never done that before haha. I mean, it's not like he visited a player that has done that before right when this was all kicking off (TO) or he has the same agent said player had when he did it.

Edited by NightTrainLane

im just glad AB changed his moustache back.

I think the whole thing was an act to get out of Pittsburgh, I don't necessarily agree with how he went about it, but I get it. Initially, I was against the move, but for what we gave up for him, this is a complete steal. I think there will be a mutual respect between him and Gruden. This aint Pitt, where Ben is babied, Gruden is harder on his QBs than anyone. It also seems he and Carr already have a bit of a rapport, and are already getting work in together. Love it!

He was publicly complaining that Big Ben never wanted to do workouts privately with him. I don't think he's going to have that problem with Carr. Carr loves people and may be the one guy on the team that's willing to keep up with Brown's work ethic. Something not mentioned, Carr is known for working hard but Brown may be the one guy that can and will push Carr to work more and harder. Brown's work ethic is legendary. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, NickButera said:

He was publicly complaining that Big Ben never wanted to do workouts privately with him. I don't think he's going to have that problem with Carr. Carr loves people and may be the one guy on the team that's willing to keep up with Brown's work ethic. Something not mentioned, Carr is known for working hard but Brown may be the one guy that can and will push Carr to work more and harder. Brown's work ethic is legendary. 

Very true. They are already working out together today apparently. 

• Like 1