Sign in to follow this  
agarcia34

Raiders acquire WR Antonio Brown for a 3rd and 5th pick

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, NJ Raider said:

He will definitely be motivated and pissed off. Imagine if we traded for  AB and then traded Carr. What a tease that would be!

Exactly.  If this doesn't show the Carr haters that the Raiders are all in on Carr then they must be blind.  Brown would rather retire than play with a rookie QB. 

Edited by Frankie2Gunz

Gonna pass on Bell to much money. If it happened I wouldn't be mad but not preferred. Oakland still needs another WR or two. Brown is gonna need some help. 

2 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

You guys think Bell is next? That would be a pretty nice haul. 

Do that and go OL in the draft and free agency and we have a respectable offense again. 

3 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

Exactly.  If this doesn't show the Carr haters that the Raiders are all in on Carr then they must be blind.  Brown would rather retire than play with a rookie AB. 

Carr will have no excuses next year. Legit top 3 receiver in his prime. Get him the ball.

Just now, agarcia34 said:

Gonna pass on Bell to much money. If it happened I wouldn't be mad but not preferred. Oakland still needs another WR or two. Brown is gonna need some help. 

Just need a WR in the first four picks. Either that or TJ Hockenson. 

Brown is now a member of the silver and black. I will support him and wish for the best. Brown be the wr we need.  

If we find a way to trade our fourth pick for a 1st, 3rd, and 5th, I'll be super happy. Just keeps the good times rolling. 

Just now, Jerry said:

Just need a WR in the first four picks. Either that or TJ Hockenson. 

There is some good WR talent in this years draft.  There should be some solid talent at the end of the 1st early 2nd.  

Just now, Jerry said:

If we find a way to trade our fourth pick for a 1st, 3rd, and 5th, I'll be super happy. Just keeps the good times rolling. 

Devin White, Clellin Ferrel, or TJ Hockenson with a middle of the round first round pick. Tons of talent in the middle of the first round.

I hope we cut Jordy Nelson.  That will make this deal sweater.  Nelson is at 8 million so we cut him and basically add AB for 8 million.  

Just now, Frankie2Gunz said:

I hope we cut Jordy Nelson.  That will make this deal sweater.  Nelson is at 8 million so we cut him and basically add AB for 8 million.  

I hope We keep him for his 2nd year on his contract and bring in a WR and TE. That would be best. Jordy is still a pretty good player.

I was gonna mentioned that they worked out together when it was mentioned that Brown would retire if he had to play with a rookie QB, but decided not to go there lol