Raiders acquire WR Antonio Brown for a 3rd and 5th pick

agarcia34

12 minutes ago, NJ Raider said:

He will definitely be motivated and pissed off. Imagine if we traded for  AB and then traded Carr. What a tease that would be!

Exactly.  If this doesn't show the Carr haters that the Raiders are all in on Carr then they must be blind.  Brown would rather retire than play with a rookie QB. 

Edited by Frankie2Gunz
  • Like 1

Just now, agarcia34 said:

Gonna pass on Bell to much money. If it happened I wouldn't be mad but not preferred. Oakland still needs another WR or two. Brown is gonna need some help. 

Just need a WR in the first four picks. Either that or TJ Hockenson. 

• Like 1

Just now, Jerry said:

If we find a way to trade our fourth pick for a 1st, 3rd, and 5th, I'll be super happy. Just keeps the good times rolling. 

Devin White, Clellin Ferrel, or TJ Hockenson with a middle of the round first round pick. Tons of talent in the middle of the first round.

Just now, Frankie2Gunz said:

I hope we cut Jordy Nelson.  That will make this deal sweater.  Nelson is at 8 million so we cut him and basically add AB for 8 million.  

I hope We keep him for his 2nd year on his contract and bring in a WR and TE. That would be best. Jordy is still a pretty good player.