Raiders acquire WR Antonio Brown for a 3rd and 5th pick

agarcia34

2 minutes ago, SilverNBlackFan said:

I disagree. It was one of the more lucky no-INT streaks I've seen. He threw plenty of should've been intercepted passes, like right in the defenders hands and they dropped it time after time. 

I think BP posted a stat Carr was near the top of the league in should-be-picks passes. That's not my definition of precision.

We both are on opposite ends of the argument so that means the truth is probably in the middle somewhere. Carr was precise to a point because you don't that ratio of short passes completed without it and can improve in that area as well. We'll leave it at that.

1 hour ago, SBXISBXVSBXVIII said:

IMO, this occurs because Carr doesn't trust himself to accurately lead the receiver and if Carr can't fix this, it won't matter if he's throwing to AB or any other receiver.

I don't know...maybe Carr wasn't trusting those WRs to catch the longer balls and feared INTs...

We will see this year I guess...

13 minutes ago, SBXISBXVSBXVIII said:

Who’s going to be the first to get their AB jersey?

As much as I like the move I’d never get an AB jersey. 1) Personality, 2) 31 years old, 3) 3 year contract

I’ll probably get one of the players in the Top 35 this year and one of our two first rounders next year.