Raiders acquire WR Antonio Brown for a 3rd and 5th pick

agarcia34

Bad look. JuJu is drama free, one of the only offensive players there who caused no problems. AB tellin others to move on but he's still talking Pittsburgh. If it's motivation for not being team MVP (allegedly the reason he sat out the last game), have at it. Not a good sign to me though...

He’s right he did fumble but it’s just not the right move to bring it up. He needs to stop reading his mentions cause this is how it starts with the Pittsburgh drama. 

I hope we can make the playoffs and face Pittsburgh.

3 hours ago, daineraider said:

He got what he wanted, now shut you’re mouth and worry about your new team.

6 hours ago, Silver&Black88 said:

It's almost like the people who called him a prima donna might have had a point. I'll slow my roll until he does something that affects our locker room, but c'mon bro.

6 hours ago, SilverNBlackFan said:

🤦‍♂️ 

I'm so scared.

It's boom or bust imo.

Either he is greatyear, gets 150 targets and 100 catches and loves everyone

or he gets 80 targets and 65 catches, deals with a hammy or ankle, bad mouths Carr or Gruden and blows up the lockerroom.

The thing that I think we have going for us is that if he does act a fool he won't have a bunch of guys on his side like in the beginning of the Pitt drama. It will be him vs everyone since he now has a track record. At least I hope.

This is not what I want just what I see happening but I predict Cooper has a better year than AB and AB becomes a locker room issue as soon as the Pitt fans start talking trash to him because we are eliminated from the playoffs.  I hope this is not true and we destroy Pitt, KC, and NE on the way to winning the Super Bowl.

44 minutes ago, drfrey13 said:

This is not what I want just what I see happening but I predict Cooper has a better year than AB and AB becomes a locker room issue as soon as the Pitt fans start talking trash to him because we are eliminated from the playoffs.  I hope this is not true and we destroy Pitt, KC, and NE on the way to winning the Super Bowl.

Yeah it's scary but it's also a reason to think that AB will put up atleast one super season with us. I can see the chip on his shoulder being the key motivator for him this year. I expect a good year from him. I think the trouble will come next year under the limelight of moving to Vegas.

Odd feeling to have the leagues most hated player on our team. 

He has put a big target on his own back. For whatever reason if he doesnt produce his usual #s, everyone will be on his a$s. This thing has potential to implode..fast.

Carr and AB both have something to prove this year. Could be good for the team or bad..

8 hours ago, SilverNBlackFan said:

Odd feeling to have the leagues most hated player on our team. 

He has put a big target on his own back. For whatever reason if he doesnt produce his usual #s, everyone will be on his a$s. This thing has potential to implode..fast.

Carr and AB both have something to prove this year. Could be good for the team or bad..

Not worried about it. AB is one of the hardest working players in the league, dude has been in grind mode all offseason. He's going to have a big year. 

Pittsburgh is a toxic environment. Two all-pro's in their prime were ready to give up football if they had to stay there. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, NYRaider said:

Not worried about it. AB is one of the hardest working players in the league, dude has been in grind mode all offseason. He's going to have a big year. 

Pittsburgh is a toxic environment. Two all-pro's in their prime were ready to give up football if they had to stay there. 

Yea long as the field work is good who cares 

he said it cause juju was showing love to Big Ben 

what happened in Pittsburgh tho dayum hella drama 

Just now, NCOUGHMAN said:

Yea long as the field work is good who cares 

he said it cause juju was showing love to Big Ben 

what happened in Pittsburgh tho dayum hella drama 

Now we actually have a leader in the locker room, guys will respect him because he's an All-Pro and comes to work every day.