Raiders acquire WR Antonio Brown for a 3rd and 5th pick

agarcia34

3 minutes ago, SilverNBlackFan said:

Now if we sign Bell, I will fully believe that rumor about us trading our entire draft for Kyler Murray. Bell, Brown and Murray is Grudens dream apparently 

That's what I was thinking too. Kyler Murray rumors to the Raiders are gonna heat up

11 minutes ago, RaiderX said:

Quite a first trade for Mayock. Need to solidify that line for Carr to make it all worthwhile.

Crazy how this makes the Bryant trade look. Haha.

Maybe Reggie was just really bad at trades, this is the best value we have gotten in a trade in a long time!

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, SilverNBlackFan said:

Now if we sign Bell, I will fully believe that rumor about us trading our entire draft for Kyler Murray. Bell, Brown and Murray is Grudens dream apparently 

Gruden doesn't care about winning long-term, apparently. 

16 minutes ago, daineraider said:

Had we traded any of our 1sts or our 2nd I would agree.  Very good return for a 3rd and 5th.  We don’t have many players on the team we need to pay right now either.  We cut Penn and Roberts and that adds about $10 million.  So we would have around $54 mil. 

Have to account for the draft class as well. I just don't like this move as a rebuilding team at all.

40 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Have to account for the draft class as well. I just don't like this move as a rebuilding team at all.

Yup. Taking away the 3rd and 5th, the draft pool cap hit is around 13.6mil so...around 40mil in cap space now with those cuts.

Edited by NightTrainLane