Sign in to follow this  
agarcia34

Raiders acquire WR Antonio Brown for a 3rd and 5th pick

Now if we sign Bell, I will fully believe that rumor about us trading our entire draft for Kyler Murray. Bell, Brown and Murray is Grudens dream apparently 

I don’t think we should bring in Bell now, that’d be really making our cap tight. Either Marshawn one year contract or draft Josh Jacobs at 24. 

7 minutes ago, raidr4life said:

Coopers taller!

So is Seth Roberts.  What's your point? LOL 

Quite a first trade for Mayock. Need to solidify that line for Carr to make it all worthwhile.

Crazy how this makes the Bryant trade look. Haha.

3 minutes ago, SilverNBlackFan said:

Now if we sign Bell, I will fully believe that rumor about us trading our entire draft for Kyler Murray. Bell, Brown and Murray is Grudens dream apparently 

That's what I was thinking too. Kyler Murray rumors to the Raiders are gonna heat up

Remember last year Madden wouldn't except the Khalil Mack trade, well this year it's not accepting the AB trade, but we are on the good end!

D1RwCpyWwAE5CN5.jpg

11 minutes ago, RaiderX said:

Quite a first trade for Mayock. Need to solidify that line for Carr to make it all worthwhile.

Crazy how this makes the Bryant trade look. Haha.

Maybe Reggie was just really bad at trades, this is the best value we have gotten in a trade in a long time!

10 minutes ago, SilverNBlackFan said:

This trade is full Jon Gruden 

Gruden traded a 3rd for Martavius Bryant and got garbage for Mack i'm not so sure!

13 minutes ago, SilverNBlackFan said:

Gruden doesn't care about winning long-term, apparently. 

Mayock will get credit for the trade even if this was all Gruden. Him being the GM is why. 

Reggie was horrible at trades, I don't think Gruden was much better. There is a good chance Mayock had a lot to do with this. Raiders didn't panic they stood their ground which is unlike the Raiders.

16 minutes ago, daineraider said:

Had we traded any of our 1sts or our 2nd I would agree.  Very good return for a 3rd and 5th.  We don’t have many players on the team we need to pay right now either.  We cut Penn and Roberts and that adds about $10 million.  So we would have around $54 mil. 

Have to account for the draft class as well. I just don't like this move as a rebuilding team at all.

23 minutes ago, SilverNBlackFan said:

This trade is full Jon Gruden 

Disagree, gruden would have offered a first, I'm 100P convinced

Posted (edited)
40 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Have to account for the draft class as well. I just don't like this move as a rebuilding team at all.

Yup. Taking away the 3rd and 5th, the draft pool cap hit is around 13.6mil so...around 40mil in cap space now with those cuts.

Edited by NightTrainLane