Raiders acquire WR Antonio Brown for a 3rd and 5th pick

agarcia34

5 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Have to account for the draft class as well. I just don't like this move as a rebuilding team at all.

a 3rd and a 5th is peanuts, only because we have 4 picks in the top 35. If we're going by draft value, it'd be pretty easy to recoupe those picks considering the ammo we have. 

9 minutes ago, NickButera said:

a 3rd and a 5th is peanuts, only because we have 4 picks in the top 35. If we're going by draft value, it'd be pretty easy to recoupe those picks considering the ammo we have. 

If we trade down from first or second, and get back 3rd ill hate this deal less but don't discount it was high 3rd basically late 2nd. 

And late 4th early 5th. 

Still need young wr

15 minutes ago, roi34 said:

If we trade down from first or second, and get back 3rd ill hate this deal less but don't discount it was high 3rd basically late 2nd. 

And late 4th early 5th. 

Still need young wr

If the top 3 are gone Bosa Allen Williams. I would love a trade down. And add a WR later

29 minutes ago, NickButera said:

Like last year they got our 3 for their wr 

Does anyone think we may look to 'Hollywood' Brown in the draft because of this trade?  Similar types of players.  Smaller shiftier guys.  Not saying Marquise is anywhere near Antonio's level.  Just similar play style and physique. 

Add in they're family.  Could be an interesting dynamic. 

• Like 1

I disagree with the idea that Carr is safe. The Raiders could easily draft a guy who hits it off with Brown. Brown didn’t want to go to buff because Josh Allen couldn’t hit water if he fell out of a boat. I think both Murray and Haskins are better than him so if Gruden wants to replace Carr he absolutely can. Brown just got paid and will be playing with a pretty good QB no matter how you slice it so he’ll be happy. 

The Raiders can also add a guy to be a #2 early in the draft because there’s a lot of those guys. Get Brown a Robin. 

Also with Cable coaching the line there’s a ton of concern that no matter who we have back there the blocking won’t hold up. That could be the Achilles heel to the offense. 

23 minutes ago, Totty said:

Does anyone think we may look to 'Hollywood' Brown in the draft because of this trade?  Similar types of players.  Smaller shiftier guys.  Not saying Marquise is anywhere near Antonio's level.  Just similar play style and physique. 

Add in they're family.  Could be an interesting dynamic. 

Would like to think the Raiders will go after a WR with size. Butler,Boykins, Harry, Harmon or AJ Brown. I think there is a 99.9 p chance Briwn moves to the slot and you need guys who can play outside. 

3 minutes ago, Chali21 said:

I disagree with the idea that Carr is safe. The Raiders could easily draft a guy who hits it off with Brown. Brown didn’t want to go to buff because Josh Allen couldn’t hit water if he fell out of a boat. I think both Murray and Haskins are better than him so if Gruden wants to replace Carr he absolutely can. Brown just got paid and will be playing with a pretty good QB no matter how you slice it so he’ll be happy. 

The Raiders can also add a guy to be a #2 early in the draft because there’s a lot of those guys. Get Brown a Robin. 

Also with Cable coaching the line there’s a ton of concern that no matter who we have back there the blocking won’t hold up. That could be the Achilles heel to the offense. 

That made me laugh. Haskins snd Allen would be tied for QB4 last year while Murray would have been ranked QB7 last year.

Darnold, Rosen, Mayfield, Allen, Haskins, Jackson, Murray.