antonio brown out of the division

mistakey

This isn't thread worthy for a Browns forum, but I can't believe how many people are overlooking the role Big Ben played here.

I'd make the case that he's the catalyst for this entire loopy (Lupe?) fiasco.

Sure, AB is a "diva," it was still working until the team's "leader," Ben, continued to throw players under the bus, and even went as far as justifying it to the media.

Can you name ANY other NFL QB's who would blame their receiver for an INT as blatantly bad as Ben? And then the GM comes out and calls his teammates 52 kids. Like, the Steelers essentially have a guy with a Hue Jackson mindset at QB. No wonder AB wanted out that badly...

23 minutes ago, MistaBohmbastic said:

This isn't thread worthy for a Browns forum, but I can't believe how many people are overlooking the role Big Ben played here.

Sure, AB is a "diva," it was still working until the team's "leader," Ben, continued to throw players under the bus, and even went as far as justifying it to the media.

Can you name ANY other NFL QB's who would blame their receiver for an INT as blatantly bad as Ben? And then the GM comes out and calls his teammates 52 kids. Like, the Steelers essentially have a guy with a Hue Jackson mindset at QB. No wonder AB wanted out that badly...

He shares in the blame, for sure. It was just a perfect storm of stupidity, selfishness, and poor judgment.

8 minutes ago, ReggieCamp said:

He shares in the blame, for sure. It was just a perfect storm of stupidity, selfishness, and poor judgment.

We Tennessee'ans who own truck stops, buy football teams and move to Cleveland refer to that as "internal discord."

Oh, and Iced Tea.

Hella iced tea.

2 hours ago, MistaBohmbastic said:

Okay, I'll say it. Both Ben and AB are total douches.

The Steelers were 12-1-1 in the 14 games Antonio Brown played against the Browns. When facing Cleveland, Brown averaged 10.5 yards per target, 14.6 yards per catch and 7.2 receptions and 105.6 yards per game. Brown had more touchdowns (10), receptions (101) and yards (1,479) against the Browns than any other team.

20 hours ago, MistaBohmbastic said:

Eh, Ben may shirk some responsibly, but let’s look at the other side of the coin here.

Brown played for a team who consistently went deep in the playoffs, had a HOF bound QB feeding him the ball and putting up ungodly numbers while being one of if not the highest paid receivers in the league.

If you aren’t satisfied with that....

3 hours ago, candyman93 said:

Man he owned the Browns his entire career and that was also with a prime Joe Haden too SMH. 

Now hopefully JuJu declines as a WR because he is forced to be the #1 Instead if the #2. 

Crazy to think that the Browns could be favorited for the division next year 

Archived