Free Agency Thread

Billsfaninptown

like the signing and expect the numbers to be low with an out after the year if they want. If he proves himself he could be the starter next year or be part of a 1 2 punch with a rookie or Fa either way like the signing and people including myself can take RB off the draft list. Also no this does not mean they will trade shady. Beane and McDermott seem to like Shady or they would have moved on from him by now. To me I would like to see shady retire as a bill, a new contract next offseason for a lot less money a year would be good for me. 

I just read a comment from someone about our RB situation on another website that I could see making sense. They said that Bills (Daboll) could be pulling a play out of NE playbook where we carry 3-4 RBs and each has their own specific roll. Short yardage, 3rd down, speed, etc. 

16 minutes ago, DER10N92 said:

I just read a comment from someone about our RB situation on another website that I could see making sense. They said that Bills (Daboll) could be pulling a play out of NE playbook where we carry 3-4 RBs and each has their own specific roll. Short yardage, 3rd down, speed, etc. 

Yes that is definitely what we did there. I also think Daboll will use the hot hand approach as well, who ever looks like they are working the opponent defense well he will put them on the field more. I definitely expect shady to be the main RB with Gore using short yardage situation or goal line, and yeldon for passing 3rd downs

24 minutes ago, soflbillsfan said:

Patrick Peterson is rumored to be traded to an unknown AFC team, I doubt it is the bills but the impact of him being on an opponent as well as the draft can be greatly impacted. Hopefully its a rumor and he stay in Arizona to finish out his career on that lackluster squad.

It looks to be nothing as of now... It'd be all over twitter if there was any substance to it and it's not (yet).

Edited by NickChowaniec

18 minutes ago, soflbillsfan said:

Frank Clark to Chiefs so much for grabbing him 

Seattle got a 1st this year a 2nd in 2020 and swapped 3rd rd picks. Crazy that a franchise tag player can get that

Hes a good player but that is absurd, especially since they need to sign him to a big deal. Weird they traded Ford and then give up a fortune to get Clark.

1 minute ago, LeeEvans said:

Hes a good player but that is absurd, especially since they need to sign him to a big deal. Weird they traded Ford and then give up a fortune to get Clark.

Clark is 3 years younger, and fits the mold of a 4-3 defensive pass rusher compared to ford who is more of a 3-4 olb and they were transitioning over to a new defense. Even though its old he has a domestic violence situation before entering the league just proves that performance trumps issues such as that which i do not understand why they dumped hunt if they were willing to make this move and still keep hill on the roster after a 2nd domestic violence situation.