Give me 10 players you realistically want to bring in this offseason through FA/Draft/Trades you can edit overtime

brownie man

Eifert is an interesting one. Can’t be counted on to be healthy but in the off chance he is, could really help someone in the passing game, specifically the RZ. 

Bradley Roby is one who has flown a little under the radar because of his 2018. He was great when Harris and Talib were both around. Would not mind us giving him a look if it’s reasonable. 

6 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

Eifert is an interesting one. Can’t be counted on to be healthy but in the off chance he is, could really help someone in the passing game, specifically the RZ. 

Bradley Roby is one who has flown a little under the radar because of his 2018. He was great when Harris and Talib were both around. Would not mind us giving him a look if it’s reasonable. 

Carey plays well in the slot, we really need an outside guy.

FA

Gostkowski- we need desperately a reliable kicker. I’m not exaggerating when I say I’d give him 10M a year. That’s how much we need one and how rare they are to find.  

suh- short term deal. He’s a monster when he’s on  

jordon Hicks coverage LBs>>>>>

Gipson. 3 safety systems are the future. Play a base nickle with peppers close to the line and Gipson and Randell up top. No fly zone. 

Ronald Darby. Elite number 2 DB

Fitzmagic knows our OC and is the greatest backup qb of all time. Not even joking. He looks like a pro bowler in short bursts. That’s what we need if baker goes down a few snaps or even a few games. 

Jesse James- we know what he can do against us. Maybe baker can get him to do that to others. 

Trade

OBJ- it’ll take a lot to get him but he’s worth it. Bryant set the market this offseason for a 3rd and 5th. We could get obj for a first and 3rd. 

Jalen Ramsey. There were rumors last year he was going to be available. Not sure how real those were but I’d like to at least explore the option. 

Free agency:  With cap space of 70m, I have 35 M for FA and 8M for rookies and 7M for late Aug cut candidates

DT Jackson, or Cardinal DT FA if price 10M

LB Hicks if price 10M

CB Roby if price 15m for 2, if not then CB Nelson

WR Perriman or Brown if price 5M

LB Houston if price 5M

QB Woodside for vet min

Draft:  Obviously FA will influence direction but 7 weeks away

1-Devin White LB if we can use first 3rd to trade up, if not then Wilkins DT or Marquise Brown if Mayfield insists

2-Mack Wilson LB-assuming we take Wilkins or Lawrence DT

3-Hakeem Butler WR

3-I Prince G/T

4-Best TE available

4-Trade for next year 3rd

5-Hurd WR-flyer

For the rest of 5-7, Dorsey and staff have proved ability to pick talent and also can use for trades.

There will be plenty of players who will be cut in Aug for money reasons and having money set aside will serve Dorsey well.

36 minutes ago, BleedTheClock said:

Gotta if you want to nab the elite talents. I'd rather give up pick #32 next year to ensure we get an elite player this year.

Is the fact that pretty much every “elite” franchise either doesn’t do this or does the complete opposite completely irrelevant?

I get trading up for a QB, it’s a QB driven league.  I can almost understand giving up next year’s first for an elite pass rusher if we didn’t already have Garrett (still wouldn’t, but I’d understand it), but for a DT?!?!?  When we already have a damned solid one???

3 hours ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Jalen Ramsey. There were rumors last year he was going to be available. Not sure how real those were but I’d like to at least explore the option. 

I don't want anything to do with him. He quit on the field so many times last year I can never respect him. The laziest defenders in my flag football league gave more effort than him.

1 minute ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Is the fact that pretty much every “elite” franchise either doesn’t do this or does the complete opposite completely irrelevant?

I get trading up for a QB, it’s a QB driven league.  I can almost understand giving up next year’s first for an elite pass rusher if we didn’t already have Garrett (still wouldn’t, but I’d understand it), but for a DT?!?!?  When we already have a damned solid one???

There is also a difference between an elite prospect and an elite player. Elite prospects bust sometimes and if it ends up costing you multiple firsts for a never was it is going to be a black mark on ya. So a bit of a gamble for sure.

3 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

There is also a difference between an elite prospect and an elite player. Elite prospects bust sometimes and if it ends up costing you multiple firsts for a never was it is going to be a black mark on ya. So a bit of a gamble for sure.

Don’t get me started my man, this is a constant gripe of mine. 😂 

It’s like people have never heard of a prospect being a bust.  Browns fans FFS!!!

3 hours ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

FA

Gostkowski- we need desperately a reliable kicker. I’m not exaggerating when I say I’d give him 10M a year. That’s how much we need one and how rare they are to find.  

suh- short term deal. He’s a monster when he’s on  

jordon Hicks coverage LBs>>>>>

Gipson. 3 safety systems are the future. Play a base nickle with peppers close to the line and Gipson and Randell up top. No fly zone. 

Ronald Darby. Elite number 2 DB

Fitzmagic knows our OC and is the greatest backup qb of all time. Not even joking. He looks like a pro bowler in short bursts. That’s what we need if baker goes down a few snaps or even a few games. 

Jesse James- we know what he can do against us. Maybe baker can get him to do that to others. 

Trade

OBJ- it’ll take a lot to get him but he’s worth it. Bryant set the market this offseason for a 3rd and 5th. We could get obj for a first and 3rd. 

We finally have a great locker room. So let's grab 1 locker room cancer in Ramsey and an injury prone WR that will cost a lot more then a 3rd and 5th (that will take at least a 1st maybe more) the NYG are not gonna trade him for anything less. AB went for that low cost because everyone knew Pit had no choice but to get rid of him and he is the definition of a Diva. I am so glad Dorsey is our GM and not @sdrawkcab321

2 minutes ago, buckeyesNut0623 said:

We finally have a great locker room. So let's grab 1 locker room cancer in Ramsey and an injury prone WR that will cost a lot more then a 3rd and 5th (that will take at least a 1st maybe more) the NYG are not gonna trade him for anything less. AB went for that low cost because everyone knew Pit had no choice but to get rid of him and he is the definition of a Diva. I am so glad Dorsey is our GM and not @sdrawkcab321

It’s time to win games not get our Boy Scout badges. 

8 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

It’s time to win games not get our Boy Scout badges. 

Injured WR's account for how many wins again? He has missed 16 games the last 2 seasons so throwing high value assets at a WR that will prob only play half a season is not the answer imo. I would rather they spend that cheddar on a great LB or even another CB before OBJ. Just my opinion 

Archived