Give me 10 players you realistically want to bring in this offseason through FA/Draft/Trades you can edit overtime

brownie man

4 hours ago, buckeyesNut0623 said:

Injured WR's account for how many wins again? He has missed 16 games the last 2 seasons so throwing high value assets at a WR that will prob only play half a season is not the answer imo. I would rather they spend that cheddar on a great LB or even another CB before OBJ. Just my opinion 

Nice little stat manipulation there. The dude missed 4 games last year and had a really bad injury the year before.

8 hours ago, candyman93 said:

Nice little stat manipulation there. The dude missed 4 games last year and had a really bad injury the year before.

I manipulated nothing. 4+12=16 correct? Yep I still got basic arithmetic down so that still equals half of his games in the last 2 seasons since NYG has not sniffed the playoffs.  

Wilkins

Oliver (I still maintain he goes Top 10 but these mock drafts have him going in the teens...if that happens, a bunch of teams are morons IMO)

Hockenson

Hakeem Butler (2nd)

Farrell (I still maintain that SOMEONE has to fall, between Oliver, Bosa, Gary, Wilkins, Farrell)

Julian Love (I like him as a CB #2 type)\

Simmons or Tillery in the 2nd ONLY

1. DT Malik Jackson (FA)

2. DT Khalen Saunders (4th)

3. TE Kyle Warring (3rd)

4. CB Byron Murphy (1st)

5. WR Antoine Wesley (late 3rd)

6. OT Yodny Cajuste (2nd)

7. CB Jimmy Moreland (5th)

8. LB Ulysses Gilbert III (6th)

9. LB Ben Burr-Kirven (5th)

10. FS George Iloka (FA)

One big hit in free agency with a depth FS carrying a bit of versatility. Pretty much outlined my hopefully realistic Dream Draft as well.

Archived