Give me 10 players you realistically want to bring in this offseason through FA/Draft/Trades you can edit overtime

brownie man

So using the default from WalktheDraft I got the following:

1:17 - DL Ed Oliver, Houston 
2:17 - SS Johnathan Abram, Mississippi St. 
3:16 - WR Riley Ridley, Georgia 
3:31 - CB Rock Ya-Sin, Temple 
4:17 - LB Joe Giles-Harris, Duke 
5:6 - EDGE Christian Miller, Alabama 
5:17 - CB Kris Boyd, Texas 
5:32 - QB Brett Rypien, Boise St. 
6:16 - DL Daniel Wise, Kansas 
7:7 - WR Mecole Hardman, Georgia 

I don't actually think we will use all our draft picks and expect a trade up or two, so we would have less picks than this so room for a couple of FAs. 

With that first pick I would love if Ed Oliver is there but don't really expect it.  I would be happy with Christian Wilkins there too.

I would see Peppers moving up to the LB/Safety Hybrid and Abram playing the SS spot with this draft.

I could see someone like Preston Smith or Za'Darius Smith as options as free agents. I would like Ndamukong Suh if you can get him at a reasonable short term deal. I would like Mosley too but not a lot of available free agents really impress me that much.

1 - Terrill Hanks - This guy can play - has the upside to be this year's Darius Leonard 

2 - Andy Isabella - I don't think an explanation is needed 

3 - Jerry Tillery - I actually think he's a top DT in this draft. I see a lot of people talking Wilkins/Lawrence and nobody talking about Tillery 

4 - Jeffery Simmons - He reminds me of Fletcher Cox and I want him on this team. Trade back into the bottom of the first and get him 

5 - Trayvon Mullen - I really like this guy - I think he can do everything a cornerback in today's league needs to

6 - LJ Collier - He stood out at the Senior Bowl - going back and watching tape, I was amazed by his work ethic

7 - Elijah Holyfield - Obviously only in the later rounds - he's a violent runner and his 40 time is irrelevant IMO 

8 - JJ Arcega-Whiteside - What's not to like about this guy? JAWs would fit right in with this offense

9 - N'Keal Harry - I have some questions about his ball skills, but he'd upgrade our return game and is explosive with the ball in his hands

10 - Jace Sternberger - Poor man's Hockenson 

Archived