Who are your Favorite players regardless of position?

brownie man

1.Nick Bosa- I'm not sure if he'll be the best player, but I am confident he is going to be a HOFer

2.Devin White- Another guy a step below Patrick Willis, but another guy I think has HOF potential 

3. Julian Love - Really great number 2 corner. He is going to have a long career. 

4. Irv Smith- People are really sleeping on him. Great with the ball in his hands. He'd be perfect in Dallas 

5. Mike Weber - There will be a few OSU players we had a great team honestly that will have alot of nfl contributors. Weber is going to be a Jordan Howard type back. 

5. Terry McClaurin- He's a true outside NFL receiver. Not a number 1, but a guy who can be an outside presence his vertical speed but's pressures on DBs. If you have a number 1 and your slot is your second best receiver he'll be your third best, but can play and challenge the defense on the outside.   

7. Mechole Hardman - Once used correctly his speed is going to show. Ted Ginn type role for an offense 

8.Dionte Johnson - Dont't Sleep on this guy he's got game. If his athleticism translates he's going to be a problem. 

9.LG Michael Jordan - Future all-pro once he gets back to guard just watch. 

10. Nkeal Harry - I'm not sure if he's going to work, but if he does he is going to be a beast. 

11.Rodney Anderson - He's going to be the best back in this draft just wait on it for 2 years. 

12. Dwayne Haskins- True franchise QB. Get him an Oline he's going to light you up. 

13.Daylon Mack-  Will have a very solid NT career, not a star, but he could be honest I think he'll at least be solid for 8 years. 

14. David Sills - Joe Jurevicuos type career he's going to be around for a while don't let him go to an established QB

15. Vosean Joseph- Oh my goodness if he gets coached up he can be the next Deion Jones 

13 minutes ago, taylor made said:

N'Keal Harry - Has superstar written all over him. His Run after the catch is underrated.

Brian Burns - He is a grown man.

TJ Hockensen - Just seems like a no brainer that he is gonna be good.

I want to like Hockenson but I’ve seen this before. “Safest player in the draft”. I have a weird feeling he isn’t going to live up to the hype. I’m sure he will be a good blocker but I don’t think he becomes a dominant receiving threat and that’s what I want if I’m taking a TE top 10 like his rumored stock is supposed to be. 

6 minutes ago, Counselor said:

I want to like Hockenson but I’ve seen this before. “Safest player in the draft”. I have a weird feeling he isn’t going to live up to the hype. I’m sure he will be a good blocker but I don’t think he becomes a dominant receiving threat and that’s what I want if I’m taking a TE top 10 like his rumored stock is supposed to be. 

Did you see it last year with Quentin Nelson too?

2 minutes ago, taylor made said:

No. I did not. And I wouldn’t compare the two. Nelson had many more years of being elite and TE also don’t hit until usually around year 3. And they have a high bust rate. Year 2 for Kittle. 

1 hour ago, taylor made said:

Man the thing is 

Nelson physically dominated his opponents every single snap. Through his physicality, athleticism, and technique. He had to all and showed it. 

TJ to me is not dominate. He’s solid in all area. I just don’t think he’s even a pro bowl type talent. He’ll be close I just don’t see the explosive receiving threat everyone is talking about. 

Ed Oliver

Christian Wilkins

TJ Hockenson

Joe Jackson

Jaquan Johnson

Greg Dortch

Marquise Brown

AJ Brown

N'Keal Harry

Diontae Johnson

Qadree Ollison

George Aston

Justin Layne

Josh Oliver

Eric Dungey

Jon'Vea Johnson

Matt Colburn

Mitch Hyatt

Max Scharping

Lukayas McNeill

DeAndre Baker

Devin Bush

Khalil Hodge

2 hours ago, Counselor said:

No. I did not. And I wouldn’t compare the two. Nelson had many more years of being elite and TE also don’t hit until usually around year 3. And they have a high bust rate. Year 2 for Kittle. 

Everyone was calling Nelson the safest pick in the last year's draft.

Archived