K. Osemele traded to Jets

NickButera

I think we sold low on him and he will be a good player for the Jets. That said we have too much money invested in both offense in general and offensive line, and if one of KO Gabe and Hudson has to be moved, this is the right one.

4 minutes ago, Trojan said:

I think we sold low on him and he will be a good player for the Jets. That said we have too much money invested in both offense in general and offensive line, and if one of KO Gabe and Hudson has to be moved, this is the right one.

I a fine with trading KO and expected them to try but we had no deadline to get rid of him now.  There was zero dead money and his value probably increases the closer we get to the draft and on draft day.  The only reason to dump him is to create space to sign other FA but that would have been easily done when needed.  

8 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

would have rather traded Gabe... KO was just hurt last year, I expect him to bounce back to being an all pro... maybe he was a bad apple behind the scenes...with the cap space better be active

Conspiracy theory is he was one of the ring leaders that let the Redskins d line kill Carr.  I have zero evidence to back this up.

Archived