K. Osemele traded to Jets

NickButera

I liked KO and would have liked to see if he rebounded. But there was just too much money tied up in the interior Oline.

Regardless of personnel, I think the Oline will struggle as long as Cable is coaching it. Guessing he will get some vet players, struggle and be let go next offseason. Hiring and retaining Cable is the biggest issue I see right now not related to talent.

18 hours ago, big_palooka said:

I liked KO and would have liked to see if he rebounded. But there was just too much money tied up in the interior Oline.

Regardless of personnel, I think the Oline will struggle as long as Cable is coaching it. Guessing he will get some vet players, struggle and be let go next offseason. Hiring and retaining Cable is the biggest issue I see right now not related to talent.

Not a fan of this move TBH but I can see why we would do it after giving big money to Brown at LT and effectively tying so much up in the OL and with Brown at WR. I feel his play was negatively affected by Cable and injuries more than simply declining skills. I thought we could maybe try and extend him to smooth out the cap hit a bit.

On a side note, the Jets have a steal with this move and I love the Barr move for them, they could actually be going places this year.

On 3/11/2019 at 9:15 AM, big_palooka said:

I agree, but I like this because it frees up some cap room on wednesday as well as gets the raiders a higher 5th rounder than their original pick. KO was great but he has certainly slowed down.

Archived