Mini TCMD - Free Agency Transactions / Discussion

ny92mike

Just now, jch1911 said:

I was going to re-sign Covington next round for $2M... good get (esp. if you run 3-4)

Running a 4-3 under where he will be the Big end on base downs and if he rushes the passer it will be from the inside.

2 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Y’all shouldn’t have been able to restructure so much to begin with it’s not realistic. But regardless I’m going to throw the whole boat of cap at the next round. 

I mean, Kwon Alexander was just given more than Luke Kuechly and is now the highest paid linebacker in the NFL :D

PHILADELPHIA EAGLES FIRST ROUND OF FREE AGENCY PRESS CONFERENCE 

USATSI_10661223.6b37b30d.fill-735x490.jp

We are please to announce the signing of 3 new free agents to the Philadelphia Eagles

muhammad-wilkerson.jpg?w=625

We are thrilled to be able to bring in DT Mohammed Wilkerson to play next to Fletcher Cox. Our doctors are confident that he is recovering nicely from his ankle injury and we believe he has more than enough left to be a force and create one of the most dynamic DT duos in the league. He fits our attacking style perfectly.

dallas-cowboys-v-philadelphia-eagles-a47

We are more than thrilled to be bringing back DE Vinny Curry after a one year hiatus. Vinny is a versatile DE who has had success in our system and we know is going to do well in our rotation. Welcome back Vinny!

USATSI_10309522-259x320.jpg

We are really excited to bring in a young, speed receiver in Chris Conley who we believe his best football is still ahead of him. Chris is well versed in our system coming from KC and he will add that speed element we need to go along with Alshon and Nelson in the slot. He'll compete with Mack Hollins on the outside. We are very excited to bring him on board.

Went ok for Ravens although we lost C.J and missed on Amos.

I think resigning Smith would be more important to that defence and I've always been a fan of Moncrief, just think he needs to find the right team to showcase his ability.

The Colts are thrilled to dump 12 mil a year into Ronald Darby and CJ Mosley. Had to spend the money somewhere. The Colts got away with sub par CB play last year so bringing in Darby will help a ton with Kenny Moore and Quincy Wilson. The addition of Mosley to pair with Darius Leonard will be a great pairing and will move Anthony Walker to SLB and a more sub package role like he should have. 

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

The Colts are thrilled to dump 12 mil a year into Ronald Darby and CJ Mosley. Had to spend the money somewhere. The Colts got away with sub par CB play last year so bringing in Darby will help a ton with Kenny Moore and Quincy Wilson. The addition of Mosley to pair with Darius Leonard will be a great pairing and will move Anthony Walker to SLB and a more sub package role like he should have. 

and the Eagles would thank you for that 3rd Round comp pick in 2020 lol.

Darby is a good player, Wished we could keep him but it is just wasn't feasible. Hopefully he stays healthy for you all and IRL

Feels bad I had Verrett at 6mil at one point and lowered it thinking no one would bid round one, and if they did it would be a snipe attempt so I went close to 3-4mil, he left for 5mil. The others were Trent Brown which I think I was mostly in line with for a competitive bid. CJ Mosley who had a lot of action apparently, but also competitive minus the winning bid, and I got to sign Danny Shelton which is a mostly who cares, but a nose tackle on a cheap deal sounded good to me.

Archived