? Saints vs Ravens GDT - Thursday @ 8pm EST

Dome

@BossierWhoDat @Breesus mode @Canadian Saint @Jlowe22 @Mid Iowa @navysaintsfan @NS922 @Raves @sammymvpknight @Spartica4Real @SSK @SWATcha @tyler735 @whodatworm23

Last preseason game. Obviously the big hope here is that everyone stays healthy. IMO we should sit the starters, nothing can be learned in the last preseason game that can't be learned in practice or Week 1. The focus of this game should be the last 6 to 10 guys making the roster. Put the spotlight on them and see who shines. TLL, Fuller, Lasco, Victor. 

Who do you want to see on the field? Who do you think should sit?

Over/Unders - Start 'em Sit 'em Edition

O/U - Drew Brees pass attempts @ 6.5 

O/U - Ingram and Peterson total rush yards @ 16.5

O/U - Michael Thomas catches @ 2.5

O/U - Defensive interceptions @ .5

O/U - Defensive (and STs) forced fumbles @ 1.5

3 POINTS O/U - Total points scored @ 37.5

3 POINTS O/U - Garrett Grayson incomplete passes @ 9.5

15 hours ago, domepatrol91 said:

U - Brees pass attempts @ 6.5 - If he plays, he should only play 1 series, and I'll bet it's balanced.
O - Ingram Peterson total rushing @ 16.5 - Same as above, but AP will want to show he can hit it. He'll get 16+ on his own in 2-3 rushes.
U - Thomas catches 2 or fewer - Same as above, 1-2 series and done, not a primary target.
O - Defense gets at least 1 pick - The QB's will be tired and confused, and will make dumb mistakes while hoping to earn a roster spot.
O - We get more than @ 1.5 forced fumbles - The last 3 quarters will be college football with a bunch of hopeful kids full of nerves.

O - Total Points @ 37.5 - I think teams want to see what receivers are going to step up. The Saints have their RB corps, so let's see what receiver wants to step up & score.

U - Grason incompletes @ 9.5 - I think the kid makes 25 passes, and he's been about 70% accurate, so he'd need to throw about 30+ times to miss 10 and that's just not likely.

I'd like to see Nassib come to play. It's either he or Grayson for practice squad, and I haven't seen either of them really shine.

I want to see our receivers actually catch the dang ball. We know we have seen plenty of targets, but too many drops IMO.

I'd like to see the secondary finally get the timing down to start picking some of the passes they've defensed in the past 3 games. Turn the head and make the grab. 

On 8/27/2017 at 10:24 PM, domepatrol91 said:

Last preseason game. Obviously the big hope here is that everyone stays healthy. IMO we should sit the starters, nothing can be learned in the last preseason game that can't be learned in practice or Week 1. The focus of this game should be the last 6 to 10 guys making the roster. Put the spotlight on them and see who shines. TLL, Fuller, Lasco, Victor. 

Sit everyone that you know will start week 1. I'd only play players that are known to have made the team because of lack of numbers at that position. Take Snead for ex. He may have to play more plays than I'd like because we don't have enough wideouts to take all the snaps. 

Chase Daniel should get every snap to see if he can get in a rhythm and score some points. 

Under - Drew Brees pass attempts @ 6.5 

Under - Ingram and Peterson total rush yards @ 16.5

Under - Michael Thomas catches @ 2.5

Over - Defensive interceptions @ .5

Under - Defensive (and STs) forced fumbles @ 1.5

Under - Total points scored @ 37.5

Under - Garrett Grayson incomplete passes @ 9.5

I hope all of the starters rest this week. Let the bubble players play this week and fight for roster spots. We've seen some important improvements on all 3 levels of our defense so far in preseason. Our D-Line has looked solid and generated consistent pressure on QB's. Our LB's seem to playing with discipline and have made some nice coverage plays. Klein/Te'o have been nice additions. Our secondary seems to be clicking as well. I've seen some nice pass breakups the past few weeks by our young guys back there. Lattimore really impressed me last week. Even if it's just preseason, I think our defense will be much improved from where they've been the past few years...Obviously that doesn't take much, but even an average Defense paired with our lethal Offense can get us far into the playoffs. 

On 8/27/2017 at 8:24 PM, domepatrol91 said:

@BossierWhoDat @Breesus mode @Canadian Saint @Jlowe22 @Mid Iowa @navysaintsfan @NS922 @Raves @sammymvpknight @Spartica4Real @SSK @SWATcha @tyler735 @whodatworm23

Under - Don't think Brees plays.

Under - Don't think they play either.

Under - Or this guy either.

Over - Think we get at least 1.

Under - Be lucky to get 1.

Under - Think it's a low scoring affair like last week.

Over - Assuming he plays the whole game or close to it, so over.

On 8/28/2017 at 4:24 AM, domepatrol91 said:

U - I think he plays for a quarter to get some practice in.

O - Again, 1 quarter and then they are out

U - 1 quarter and then rest

O - I think we get 1

U - Lots of 2nd and 3rd teamers

U

O - Grayson...mehhhh

I just want to get out of this game with zero injuries. I reckon the first stringers play a quarter just keep some rhythm and then sit the rest of the game. Then it's all 2nd and 3rd teamers fighting out for a roster spot.

1 hour ago, Raves said:

So I just realized I'm going to be missing the game tonight... I'll probably watch the replay though, but I'm not missing the Buckeyes season opener if I can help it.

Yeah I'll be half watching, just to see who's playing and how long.

2 hours ago, Raves said:

So I just realized I'm going to be missing the game tonight... I'll probably watch the replay though, but I'm not missing the Buckeyes season opener if I can help it.

As a Saints fan i only watch the Buckeyes to get a early look and eval on 25-35% of the Saints next draft class. Lol

2 hours ago, domepatrol91 said:

4 and a half hours until kickoff! Final evaluations period tonight.

Im actually looking fwd to this game... I love to watch guys break through and earn a job... Anyone know whats the deal with Anthony? Bout time to cut that bust.

4 minutes ago, Raves said:

@whodatworm23 sounds about right.  What can you say, when you're a program that produces that much high character elite talent..

Seriously tho... In the past i was one who felt OSU was overrated most of the time but since Myer has taken over its different. The Buckeyes are always legit and Harbaugh has Michigan back. Its a game im once again very intrigued by.

Hit me up some names to keep a close eye on as far as NFL talent on OSU.

Archived