? Saints vs Ravens GDT - Thursday @ 8pm EST

Dome

6 minutes ago, whodatworm23 said:

Im actually looking fwd to this game... I love to watch guys break through and earn a job... Anyone know whats the deal with Anthony? Bout time to cut that bust.

Is it bad I've been more impressed with CFL journeyman Adam Bighill this preseason than Anthony any time after his rookie year. Bighill plays like a heat seeking missile and isn't lost coverage. It might be preseason, but I'd like to keep him on the roster.

Also, is it weird to get a LS jersey? I just watched our LSers America's Got Talent youtube and I love the guy.

13 minutes ago, Canadian Saint said:

Is it bad I've been more impressed with CFL journeyman Adam Bighill this preseason than Anthony any time after his rookie year. Bighill plays like a heat seeking missile and isn't lost coverage. It might be preseason, but I'd like to keep him on the roster.

Also, is it weird to get a LS jersey? I just watched our LSers America's Got Talent youtube and I love the guy.

I agree with both your assessments

55 minutes ago, Canadian Saint said:

You're Canadian, so go for it. There are other things to tease you a'boot. ;)

I'm really looking forward to seeing if we have any depth, whatsoever, in any of the defensive positions. We've got a pretty good front 4, LB 3, CB 2, and Safety 2, but the depth is suspect. I'm also looking to see if our receivers can actually catch, or did they go to Devery Henderson's Stone Hands receiver's camp.

Lastly, which #3/4 QB is worthy of the practice squad?

Archived