Sign in to follow this  
RaidersAreOne

Raiders re-sign DT Jonathan Hankins (2 year deal, 8.5M)

Hankins, Hurst, Hall and Jelly. Not a bad rotation. I hope we still would draft Q if he is there at #4, even after this re-signing. 

I like this move and takes Dexter Lawrence off my wish list with Hankins and Jelly already there.

Solid contributions last year. Interior DLine is set. Just gotta work on the edge.

49 minutes ago, BigD1123 said:

Jelly may be gone. Vanderdoes may be as well.

Forgot all about Vanderdoes

52 minutes ago, BigD1123 said:

Jelly may be gone. Vanderdoes may be as well.

Vanderdoes was just not good when he played. So yeah, Id think he's gone. I do not think much of Ellis or Hall at this point but both are infinitely better than Vanderdoes. 4 players, there's the 4. And between possibilities of adding in FA and draft, Vanderdoes has no shot. 

3 minutes ago, Blazer026 said:

Forgot all about Vanderdoes

It’s hard to remember guys that are never on the field or don’t ever produce.  Hopefully he comes in healthy this year and pushes for a spot.

Vanderdoes got injured during the last game of his rookie year. Cost him the season. They might bring  him back for camp but depending on what we do in FA and the draft.

I dont see us drafting any DT in the 1st round. 

I liked Lawrence and Q more but this does free us up to do other things.  Never upset to add talent just want to know how much.  Been a few late night signings before the tampering period.

4 hours ago, bucksavage1 said:

Vanderdoes got injured during the last game of his rookie year. Cost him the season. They might bring  him back for camp but depending on what we do in FA and the draft.

I dont see us drafting any DT in the 1st round. 

Why would we cut him before tc? He is on a rookie deal. Jelly i can see a cap casualty before tc. Eddie only if he's not healthy, or during/after tc if hes not getting it done