Everything Free Agency: Duval Edition

.Buzz

52 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

Eifert.

1 year heavy incentive only cuz that injury risk is massive.  I kinda want a prove it deal for te maxx williams. Fells would be a decent pickup cuz hes a good blocker. 

Kelvin Benjamin on a prove it deal wouldnt be bad. If we need a bigger wr hes got some talent

3 minutes ago, DuvalsKing said:

I can already see Foles playing in about 10 games with this guy.

It's a cheap depth piece with potential to hope for more with development.

He's bad, but I'd be for it and see if we could develop him a bit 

5 hours ago, Speedyg said:

Conley is a good signing.  Team continues to add speed with some size.  Here's hoping he can be what Moncrief was supposed to be at a fraction of a price

I know Moncrief was overpaid but i dont think he was so freakin bad. Honestly i think the numbers he put up was pretty much what we expected 

4 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I know Moncrief was overpaid but i dont think he was so freakin bad. Honestly i think the numbers he put up was pretty much what we expected 

I don't think he was bad but I don't think he was who they thought he was, and they also didn't do a good job of utilizing personnel.

They used Moncrief like he was Arob's replacement, and he was awful tracking the ball deep and high pointing the ball. When watching him, he looked like he could have been successful in Lee's underneath crosser role.

Instead, they had Cole running underneath and he just wasn't tough or physical enough to run those. And in doing so,  killed his confidence and his game.  Chark and Cole should have been our outside deep threats with Moncrief and Dede being our underneath/slot guys. 

Still for 16M a year, that's just not enough production

52 minutes ago, Speedyg said:

I don't think he was bad but I don't think he was who they thought he was, and they also didn't do a good job of utilizing personnel.

They used Moncrief like he was Arob's replacement, and he was awful tracking the ball deep and high pointing the ball. When watching him, he looked like he could have been successful in Lee's underneath crosser role.

Instead, they had Cole running underneath and he just wasn't tough or physical enough to run those. And in doing so,  killed his confidence and his game.  Chark and Cole should have been our outside deep threats with Moncrief and Dede being our underneath/slot guys. 

Still for 16M a year, that's just not enough production

I thought he got like 9? Where did you get 16m?

Archived