#JetsNewUnis

jetskid007

Sorry ahead of time if you thought I was going to post pictures in here - not yet - but figured we can track any leaks and/or info that comes out. 

From what I have heard: our new uniform will be predominantly black with green and the logo will have some form of fighter jet in it

8 hours ago, KingOfTheDot said:

Black helmet was what I wanted. Where did you hear this?

Apparently most of the players have seen at least the concepts, which leads to their agents finding out, and when the agents find out word spreads...

Given that we're playing a game of telephone you always want to be cautious, but word from the combine was that it felt like the Jets sought to move on from the HESS color scheme to more of a gritty, military-esque/black ops vibe, albeit with a more vibrant green than the olive used in military schemes. It still sounds like a simple uniform, just different colors and logo. I know I read some have reported similarities to the Eagles and Jaguars uniforms as well. 

Edited by jetskid007
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Rockice_8 said:

Yeah but isn't the rumor we are going black with a bright kelly green-like accents?

That was one report. I saw another that it’s bosck helmet green jersey black pants. Jets are green, would be a tragedy to change our primary color. Honestly I didn’t want a drastic change. I loved our color rush, and then our all white with the face mask white. I like the classic look, but everyone is different. Maybe I’ll see it and be completely blown away.