#JetsNewUnis

jetskid007

As far as Jamal Adams damage control, not sure if he's just saying that to keep the whole event suspenseful or if he's being honest. Everything suggests these are real, and everything I heard leading up to seems to confirm that... unless, of course, they were looking at this same image (I haven't asked lol should do that right now)

• Like 2

5 hours ago, .Buzz said:

Umm

I will say this, the logo to the right of the picture matches the draft day cap logo... you can see the "Ne" of New York above the J. So that's two separate things matching up. 

As much as I dont like them.. it's starting to sink in. CFL here we come. 

28 minutes ago, ekill08x said:

How bad will it be if these aren’t the jerseys yet the fan base is overall happy with them and tomorrow we find out it’s totally different and much worse.

Everybody will be happy once we reveal it with Le’Veon Bell sporting a full uniform tomorrow.

21 hours ago, KingOfTheDot said:

It’s seems black will is only in the black alternate. Which is perfect since it’ll be an all black set. 

Yeah I agree I also only want back as an alternate color. Lets stick with Kelly green.

1 hour ago, jetskid007 said:

I mean they're not toooo far off from what he originally got hyped for... 

Well played sir. 

But that mock up is still way better than the high school unis we will be wearing apparently. 

For what it's worth, UniWatch is saying they are having a hard time getting any type of verification, which they admit is very strange considering they know everyone in the industry. 

• Like 1