#JetsNewUnis

jetskid007

Bell does look sweet in the photo shop.  I need to see them in person before I figure out if I like them or not.  Hated them on at first sight but really liked the Bell photo.

Curious how that chrome helmet is going to look on the field.  

19 minutes ago, ekill08x said:

Do I love them, no. Am I relieved it’s not the first Jersey cropped on Ziggy Ansah...ABSOLUTELY. They played it safe, maybe this gets altered after a year or two based on fans wished for different logo and a less cheesy stripe. Overall they aren’t terrible.

Am I missing something with the Ziggy Ansah bit? 

2 hours ago, Rockice_8 said:

Bell does look sweet in the photo shop.  I need to see them in person before I figure out if I like them or not.  Hated them on at first sight but really liked the Bell photo.

Curious how that chrome helmet is going to look on the field.  

Is it chrome or metallic? I honestly couldn’t tell. Chrome would be cool.

22 minutes ago, Johntyler82 said:

So it's going around that Eric Allen leaked that picture. 

Someone put the picture through some filters and you can clearly see his forehead and hairline in the reflection, like he was snapping the picture on his computer. 

Why would he being a Jets employee leak them? Could cost him his job. 

Just now, ekill08x said:

Why would he being a Jets employee leak them? Could cost him his job. 

Well if you see the picture you would probably agree its him. Maybe he sent it to someone and they leaked it. If I remember the guy that posted originally did say that he was asked to not show it. 

Conspiracy theory version? Maybe it actually was a planned leak to distract from people sniffing around the draft caps too much. He is part of the Jets PR team after all and PR teams do those sorts of things. 

5 minutes ago, ekill08x said:

Is it chrome or metallic? I honestly couldn’t tell. Chrome would be cool.

Not sure really could be metallic.  I thought I heard someone say chrome but I could be wrong either way they are really shiny.  Not sure how that is going to look.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Rockice_8 said:

Not sure really could be metallic.  I thought I heard someone say chrome but I could be wrong either way they are really shiny.  Not sure how that is going to look.

My guess is that they are metallic and the dark background is making them look darker. On a football field they should be much brighter/more vibrant green.

19 minutes ago, ekill08x said:

The ugly green and black jerseys with the black plane on the helmet. Some fan made them and it was really a picture of ziggy ansah posing and cropped over. 

Oh right I thought we had rumours we were signing him for a second!!! 

• Like 1