#JetsNewUnis

jetskid007

Oregon uniforms are too trendy, when you look back on those in 10 years they will be cringe worthy.

The Jets are a classic team and have always had simple uniforms. The shoulder slice is a sleek simple reference to the wing of a jet. The black and white work well with a touch of color from the shoulders and helmet. Robby’s White jersey with #11 and New York across the chest is super simple and looks very sleek/fast (might be my favorite)

The full greens have grown on me. If you’re going to go with a bright color may as well be head to toe.

The green top white pants look odd for some reason, maybe the green of the helmet not being the same green as the jersey with the white is a little too much going on.

Really wish we called back the jet logo. 

I’ll probably end up with a Jamal black or white... Maybe an Enumwa black jersey since we extended him.  

Wish Robby was under contract/ not a dingus so I could safely purchase his white Jersey. 

Appolgogies for rambling I’m a big fan of these. 

Not sure why teams aren't just going with the color rush uniforms...those Jets uniforms I was a complete fan of...great green color.  And, I think the Jets should have stuck to the same helmet logo...not sure if you could get a better one than that.  Overall, not a fan of the new Jets' uniforms...the logo looks like bubble letter font.  

• Like 2

Maybe it's just me but the entire night was underwhelming.  From the lack of excitement in the crowd (mostly reporters) , to the singer, to Smoove orgasming over how beautiful Freeman's hair overall it was just poor.  I don't hate the jerseys but at the same point it almost feels like a college team and the eagles had a baby decided they didn't want him/her and left them at Jets Drive.

Hoping they grow on me.

I hate the logo the most. I miss the 80s and 90s one, but I can’t disagree more on the helmet, the paint on it looks really cool. It’s different, it’s new, but what I like most is it still looks like the jets. Also the comparison to the CFLA Roughriders isn’t even close. Different green, different jersey design. And LAST but not LEAST, if a giants fan has anything to effing say...they have the absolute worst uniform in sports whose home jersey and away jersey are two COMPLETELY different colors! Rant over. Let’s go have a ****ing snack!

I am to old for change, but I do like the metallic helmets, and the Bright green. The black jersey look real good, but what is the point of black we are not the Oakland Raiders. But overall they are good and I can't wait to see them on TV.

They just need to stick with the full color tops and bottoms.  I like the solid colors so much better then the mix and match.  

Overall I really like them especially the helmets.  Logo is kind of weak though thought they could have done better there.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, doumeyer said:

I am to old for change, but I do like the metallic helmets, and the Bright green. The black jersey look real good, but what is the point of black we are not the Oakland Raiders. But overall they are good and I can't wait to see them on TV.

They added black trim to the numbers and lettering on the jersey and the Black fits the whole “Stealth” Jet look that a lot of fans have been clamoring for for years