Sign in to follow this  
jetskid007

#JetsNewUnis

4 hours ago, DowNY said:

There’s a Kelly green uni surfacing on Twitter?

the only jerseys I saw were the ones on twitter for about a month or so. Eagle green type

Which eagle green because I feel like the old-school eagles jerseys are kelly green

On 3/15/2019 at 8:06 AM, KingOfTheDot said:

A Jets jersey update

I wish I had a dollar for every time someone asked me about the Jets’ new jerseys. I never knew these things mattered that much? Well, I finally have something for you. From talking to a couple of people who have seen them, I can say this is a complete redesign, not a tweak. The colors are new. The logo is new. The design is new. The primary jersey is kelly green, with numbers that “kinda look like Oregon’s.” There’s also a primarily-black alternate jersey. “They’re sick,” one person told me.

from Connor Hughes

This makes me VERY happy

I'm absolutely in love with those Twitter uniforms

I might go straight into getting a custom jersey if that description is accurate. 

On 3/15/2019 at 10:05 AM, Bobby816 said:

I don’t mind that uni... I don’t like that green. I hope it’s a jelly green instead of that matte looking green. I wonder what the new logo will be as well.

I was wondering that too.  You think the new logo will be the logo on the hats all the FAs were wearing??

2 minutes ago, JetsFan15 said:

I was wondering that too.  You think the new logo will be the logo on the hats all the FAs were wearing??

Nah. Those are hats they have had for a bit.

Whatever it is, they haven't/wouldn't show it on anything until the actual unveiling, no marketing director alive would allow that, unless it got leaked. 

Personally, I hope they truly embrace the JETS name more so than we have historically. I would love to see a logo with an actual F22 Raptor or F16. I distinctly remember them saying this redesign was about embracing the future and the F22 has represented that for the military. 

I'm biased though because I'm an Air Force vet lol. 

Just now, Johntyler82 said:

Nah. Those are hats they have had for a bit.

Whatever it is, they haven't/wouldn't show it on anything until the actual unveiling, no marketing director alive would allow that, unless it got leaked. 

Personally, I hope they truly embrace the JETS name more so than we have historically. I would love to see a logo with an actual F22 Raptor or F16. I distinctly remember them saying this redesign was about embracing the future and the F22 has represented that for the military. 

I'm biased though because I'm an Air Force vet lol. 

Yea I hear you. I personally don't know how i would feel about a plane as a logo.  I get we are the Jets but I would feel it  a bit cheesy personally ... we will see.  Like the Kelly Green though. 

18 hours ago, Bianconero said:

This makes me VERY happy

I'm absolutely in love with those Twitter uniforms

Pic?

13 minutes ago, Bianconero said:

Boooooo

These are awful, are these the Twitter pics? I'm so glad we're not using these.

14 minutes ago, jetjuice said:

These are awful, are these the Twitter pics? I'm so glad we're not using these.

I disagree

34 minutes ago, Bianconero said:

Boooooo

These jerseys are simple and trash. Glad it’s not. Can do much better. Too close to Eagles imo.

Just now, DowNY said:

These jerseys are simple and trash. Glad it’s not. Can do much better. Too close to Eagles imo.

Minimal with modern touches >

It wouldn't surprise me if we had black jerseys with Neon Green-ish numbers. 

37 minutes ago, rickyt31 said:

It wouldn't surprise me if we had black jerseys with Neon Green-ish numbers. 

I'm expecting more of a neon green outline/trim. Black and kelly green base colors for the uniform, very little white. I have a feeling they're going to look sick.