#JetsNewUnis

jetskid007

I like them and I enjoyed the energy & unity from the teammates.

Up to date and futuristic. I’m glad we went with something new and not a rehash or something old and just a simple change. I’ll be 28 next week and this the first jersey change I feel like we did a complete rebrand.

And honestly, like the team said, if we win then the jerseys look even better. 

1 minute ago, DowNY said:

JB Smoove makes me want to binge Curb Your Enthusiasm tonight. Lol

He bombed today. Everything else was fine. The video production was on point. The singer and host though, I mean they could have done better in those areas. But the key thing were the uniforms. And those looked good to me. Hopefully with the new players and Darnold developing, we can start winning. 

High School unis. End of story. 

There is ZERO detail on any part of the uniform. How does Nike put out the most fire college uniforms around with the Oregon Ducks and then turn around and produce this ****? Think about that, Oregon is the DUCKS and they look dope AF every year. We are the JETS and not a single element of flight or an airplane at all in the uni?  Yet the tagline for the whole reveal is "take flight" ? Their director of marketing should be fired tomorrow. 

I can literally pick that exact uniform out of an Eastbay catalog, open up Microsoft clip art, whip up the logo, and have the uniform by next week. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Johntyler82 said:

High School unis. End of story. 

There is ZERO detail on any part of the uniform. How does Nike put out the most fire college uniforms around with the Oregon Ducks and then turn around and produce this ****? Think about that, Oregon is the DUCKS and they look dope AF every year. We are the JETS and not a single element of flight or an airplane at all in the uni?  Yet the tagline for the whole reveal is "take flight" ? Their director of marketing should be fired tomorrow. 

I can literally pick that exact uniform out of an Eastbay catalog, open up Microsoft clip art, whip up the logo, and have the uniform by next week. 

How do you feel about the Jags, Bucs & Titan uniforms then? Lol 

• Like 1

Just now, Bobby816 said:

I like them. Wish we were a bit more creative with the logo. But I don’t dislike it. Fresh start to a new winning era

I agree. To say they are trash is just harsh. The first ones to leak we’re the real trash. We still look like the jets. The logo is not a rebrand though. They really didn’t do much here.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DowNY said:

How do you feel about the Jags, Bucs & Titan uniforms then? Lol 

Every single one of those teams has a logo that someone had to actually think about. The Bucs flag is aggressive and everyone loves it, the Titans and Jags at least have distinctive logos. Not to mention those teams all have highlight colors to accent everything else. 

We have JETS written above a clip art football with no detail whatsoever. It doesn't even have an outline. I mean geez do something unique at least? A wing? A Jet stream? Black outline? Stylized NY? Hell maybe a chrome dash under the football? 

Nike.... NIKE.... made these? THE NIKE? There is nothing "taking flight" in these. 

4 minutes ago, Johntyler82 said:

Every single one of those teams has a logo that someone had to actually think about. The Bucs flag is aggressive and everyone loves it, the Titans and Jags at least have distinctive logos. Not to mention those teams all have highlight colors to accent everything else. 

We have JETS written above a clip art football with no detail whatsoever. It doesn't even have an outline. I mean geez do something unique at least? A wing? A Jet stream? Black outline? Stylized NY? Hell maybe a chrome dash under the football? 

Nike.... NIKE.... made these? THE NIKE? There is nothing "taking flight" in these. 

Oh, the logo. Yeah. I agree with. I was talking overall opinion of our uniform/helmet compared to those teams. I know the Bucs & Jag fans hated their jerseys initially during the reveals in recent years. Not too sure about the Titans last year.

• Like 1

Just now, DowNY said:

Oh, the logo. Yeah. I agree with. I was talking overall opinion of our uniform/helmet compared to those teams. I know the Bucs & Jag fans hated their jerseys initially during the reveals in recent years. Not too sure about the Titans last year.

I just dont get why we are SO scared to embrace being the JETS. It's like we want to be the New York Green Men.  Look at everything the Winnipeg Jets do in the NHL. They really have some rad looking designs with jets in them. 

I'm fairly biased because I'm an Air Force vet but damn. 

6 minutes ago, Johntyler82 said:

You were expecting an Oregon Ducks jersey that typically doesnt exist in the NFL. However, you are absolutely right about the LOGO, it needs to be the 90s logo again, that was iconic.