#JetsNewUnis

jetskid007

1 hour ago, ekill08x said:

That was one report. I saw another that it’s bosck helmet green jersey black pants. Jets are green, would be a tragedy to change our primary color. Honestly I didn’t want a drastic change. I loved our color rush, and then our all white with the face mask white. I like the classic look, but everyone is different. Maybe I’ll see it and be completely blown away.

That was my favorite uni.  Love that white facemask.

This Bell situation and uni waiting game is killing me.

• Like 1

A Jets jersey update

I wish I had a dollar for every time someone asked me about the Jets’ new jerseys. I never knew these things mattered that much? Well, I finally have something for you. From talking to a couple of people who have seen them, I can say this is a complete redesign, not a tweak. The colors are new. The logo is new. The design is new. The primary jersey is kelly green, with numbers that “kinda look like Oregon’s.” There’s also a primarily-black alternate jersey. “They’re sick,” one person told me.

from Connor Hughes

1 minute ago, KingOfTheDot said:

A Jets jersey update

I wish I had a dollar for every time someone asked me about the Jets’ new jerseys. I never knew these things mattered that much? Well, I finally have something for you. From talking to a couple of people who have seen them, I can say this is a complete redesign, not a tweak. The colors are new. The logo is new. The design is new. The primary jersey is kelly green, with numbers that “kinda look like Oregon’s.” There’s also a primarily-black alternate jersey. “They’re sick,” one person told me.

from Connor Hughes

Was literally just about to post this. It still sounds a lot like the rumored ones surfacing on twitter. 

22 minutes ago, barnaby8787 said:

Was literally just about to post this. It still sounds a lot like the rumored ones surfacing on twitter. 

There’s a Kelly green uni surfacing on Twitter?

the only jerseys I saw were the ones on twitter for about a month or so. Eagle green type

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, DowNY said:

The description sound like these colors. Maybe this is some of what it is.

I'm thinking you're right. Numbers would be similar in style to the NY (color and typeface), with the deeper Kelly green as the main jersey color. I'm not against it, but it's gonna feel like looking at a new team without the white.

As I was saying... 

By the way, from what I had been hearing I don't think that yellowish green will be in the uniform. I was told the numbers were still white/green. I think what Connor means is the numbers are elongated. 

That uniform that hit the internet weren't a total fluke; it was likely a concept that somehow leaked. But I think we'll find some similarities in the design when its officially leaked, with changes for the better (helmet). 

23 minutes ago, NJerseypaint said:

I'm thinking you're right. Numbers would be similar in style to the NY (color and typeface), with the deeper Kelly green as the main jersey color. I'm not against it, but it's gonna feel like looking at a new team without the white.

That text is part of some of the Jets older branding. I wouldnt expect it to make its way onto the jerseys.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, jetskid007 said:

As I was saying... 

By the way, from what I had been hearing I don't think that yellowish green will be in the uniform. I was told the numbers were still white/green. I think what Connor means is the numbers are elongated. 

That uniform that hit the internet weren't a total fluke; it was likely a concept that somehow leaked. But I think we'll find some similarities in the design when its officially leaked, with changes for the better (helmet). 

Yeesh i don't dig the elongated numbers.  Looks like a kid pasted them on there in kindergarten.