#JetsNewUnis

jetskid007

2 hours ago, KingOfTheDot said:

He’s very descriptive in a way that the team will sell the change when viewing the uniforms. “A love letter to the city that never sleeps” that’s deep lol. I can’t wait til Thursday.

Hell yeah. Insert overused Bart Scott meme here. 

8 hours ago, pwny said:

As best I can tell, this isn’t an April Fools post.

Thats just the draft day cap. I think it's far more likely that's a placeholder.

That logo has popped up a few times already, it was in the One Jets Drive series as well. I'm 99% sure you can dismiss this. Do you really think after months of secrecy, the Jets would allow a promo video to spoil it 2 days before the reveal? 

Not to mention, I highly doubt Jamal Adams would get hype over a simple adjustment to the old logo and some black thrown on the uni. 

It just needs to be Thursday so we can stop speculating. I will say one thing, I hope it looks NOTHING like the flight crew unis because that color scheme looks like nothing like the New York Jets. I just pray that on Thursday Leon Hess isn’t rolling in his grave somewhere. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, jetskid007 said:

FWIW, I believe this logo is going to be a patch on the uniform/an alternate, not what’s on the helmet. 

I think this is the most logical thing. No way would they make a change so minor in detail that the casual fans or anyone else looking at it would barely notice. 

I bet if you showed that logo to most non Jets fans, they wouldn't even know it changed, and that goes directly against what C Johnson said he wanted to do with the change. 

8 minutes ago, NJerseypaint said:

That has looks like it has two different color greens - and what is with the design on the brim?

I'm still holding out hope for something good on Thursday.

The brim design has nothing to do with our logo- the draft hats this year have some element of the team’s city flag incorporated into the design (in this case, both the Giants and Jets have it)

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, NJerseypaint said:

That has looks like it has two different color greens - and what is with the design on the brim?

I'm still holding out hope for something good on Thursday.

Could be a design for the collar or something for the new jerseys?

@jetskid007 

That makes sense that they use that logo as a patch on the jersey and not what the helmet logo would look like.  

52 minutes ago, Rockice_8 said:

Could be a design for the collar or something for the new jerseys?

@jetskid007 

That makes sense that they use that logo as a patch on the jersey and not what the helmet logo would look like.  

The Giants draft hat has the same design on the brim. Nothing to worry about there...